Chesapeake lagging badly

schwiekerschwieker Posts: 13
edited March 2020 in Chesapeake
Is anyone else having issues? Since yesterday Chesapeake has been lagging really bad. Others are complaining of the same thing in game. Logged in this morning and no change. Is anyone in support looking in to this yet? 

Thanks

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    More and more people are using internet right now.  Run a trace to see your ping.
  • schwiekerschwieker Posts: 13
    edited March 2020
    I've already done the pre-requisite troubleshooting before I would come here and ask. My response times are fine. Tons of people are having the same issue and have been since the shard crashed the other day. I am running fine on other shards. It's just Chesapeake that I am seeing an issue.
    Couldn't prove it by your OP
    Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation. 
    edited March 2020
    Just run all over Chessy with NO lag and no people with 78 ping rate on CC  Same as all East Coast Servers.
    Bilbo said:
    Just run all over Chessy with NO lag and no people with 78 ping rate on CC  Same as all East Coast Servers.
    Congratulations you happened to try it during one of the random moments it works for a bit before it starts lagging again. There quite a few people posting on FB and other forums about the same issue.
    The only one posting is you.  I was just on FB NOTHING, I was just on Stratics NOTHING.  Where are the TONS of players posting.