Reverted Blackthorn's is deserted

TimTim Posts: 790
edited March 2020 in Bugs
Just took a run around under Blackthorn's and there are no critters of any type. The only thing moving was me. (just thinking I didn't check the "Captain" aria) 

Is this intended?

should of added on Pacific

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    This is working as intended, the dungeon will remain empty pending future development.  The captain areas are still active.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Why cant we have Gold Elementals?   :/
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Kyronix said:
    This is working as intended, the dungeon will remain empty pending future development.  The captain areas are still active.
    Thanks for the quick response.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    @Kyronix the captains don't have spawn in the lighthouse area. Will the spawn there come back after the shrine wars are over?
    @Cinderella - which shard?
    Sonoma
    Should be resolved now.  We had to fix an issue related to this in the previous publish, and the current captains need to be killed to kick the new spawn.  Enjoy!
    thank you

• usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited March 2020
    Kyronix said:
    Working as intended... riight. Delete the small spawn that solo players on dead shards could use to train and earn artifacts, and farming was so slow that it was essentially worthless... to stop scripters/multiboxers?

Instead delete content while buff the drop rate on the captains for the scripters/multiboxers Congratulations, you played yourself. All this change has done is make all the artifacts actually worthless. Some of the 100pt artifacts were 30-50 mil on vendors, if you could find them for sale, before the changes. Now I can buy crimson cincture equivalent for 10m on Atl. 

Hey, two birds with one stone: make blackthorns dungeon worthless AND crimson cincture bosses, such as lady mel, worthless. 

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Ever considered looking at places like Shadowguard which is actually being farmed 24/7 on several shards by afk/multiboxer farms? Nah, we'll leave that one alone LOL
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.