Fields Graphics on EC & CC Client

LordGandalfLordGandalf Posts: 43
edited March 2020 in General Discussions
Any player using the original EC or CC client struggles dropping 2 para/fire/poison fields behind each other caused by the annoying height of the fields:

EC & CC screenshots:

While CC client using 3rd party programs can change the shape of those graphics converting them to tiles or other stuff which grants them a huge advantage over the regular EC and CC clients.

CC client+3rd party program (which i never use):

I came up with a little solution which consists on refining the graphic of fields displaying on the original EC and CC clients by reducing the height of the fields as follow:

This will definitely improve the game experience for everyone.
@Kyronix @Mesanna i hope this is something you will be looking at in future publishes.

TY
Discord: Gandalf#5361
PRO Guild Leader

Comments

• LonsterLonster Posts: 3
    I agree totally. The ingame fields are stupid big and you cant get accurate with the placement.
  • Cjcaine1Cjcaine1 Posts: 12
    This problen exist and sure need to be fixed.
    One more effect or curent "BIG" fields grafic  - you cant see clear the area and distance between them to not step in.
  • RazRaz Posts: 3
    Yes, so the CC users has many advantages in fielding PvP, we are, the EC players need fix on that. Many more players are getting used to EC, so please, react on this! 
  • vortexvortex Posts: 201
    Raz said:
    Yes, so the CC users has many advantages in fielding PvP, we are, the EC players need fix on that. Many more players are getting used to EC, so please, react on this! 
    Don't count on it.... I've hardly seen anything done for the EC in years
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,387
    Did they put a suit swap in the cc 
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    edited March 2020
    Skett said:
    Yes.  You can pre-configure several different outfits, and change to any with a single click.  I'd use it more often, but my OCD tendencies kick in when an outfit is swapped out.  The pieces don't go back to where they were, in their own bag for instance.  They just drop in the top level of your backpack.

Oops, thought you were asking about EC.  I don't see a way to delete a post.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Skett said:

Yes, see these publish notes:

• GrimGrim Posts: 16
    This seems like a great idea and an easy to implement solution. Your graphics even look better imo.
  • I wouldn't mind that change
  • CamoCamo Posts: 1
    This is would definitely help balance out pvp fielding between Classic Client (with the commonly used unapproved programs) and EC.