Fastest way to get Gargoyle Queen Loyality with non combatant?

I finally have 120 imbuing on my crafter and want to raise my loyality with the gargoyle queen, but I don't have any combat skills on that character.
Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Not sure with non combat but you can have a few creatures that will fight for you. There are a couple tinkered things but i would highly suggest a vollem in a crystal. It requires 0 taming and has the stats and skills of a prepatch nightmare. 
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    There are various Ter Mur quests which will earn your character loyalty points.  While most of those quests involve fighting to gather materials, you can have your crafter accept a quest, then have a more suitable character gather the materials.  Have him transfer the materials to your craftsman, and turn in the (phase of the) quest.

Another option is if you have people you party with regularly, see if they'll take you along on a Ter Mur or Abyss hunt.  Your character will earn loyalty even if he doesn't contribute directly to the fight.  That's probably the fastest method if you don't have to do it solo.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited March 2020
    Killing Toxic Sliths through various means is a good way to gain Loyalty (30 Loyalty per, plus 400-500 gold per). If you have GM+ Magery, you can use EVs to kill them. If you have GM Tinkering, you can use a Kotl Automaton or an Advanced Golem to kill them. You can also use a bonded Vollem from a Crystal, but you'll need to heal/cure those occasionally.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited March 2020
    Got my crafter to Lady with an Automatron.  They would kill those sliths and get quests from Percolem.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ObsidianObsidian Posts: 22
    I usually would put 100 Magery on the character and cast EVs at the Toxic Sliths.  Yes, you fizzle but it worked and I didn’t have to totally rebuild my crafter.  I did this on my imbuers so they could use the Queen’s Soulforge.
  • Cool thanks guys for the info. :)
    Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.
  • On a similar note, is there a spell chanelling mage weapon along the lines of Staff of Magi or Swords of prosperty that a gargoyle could use?
  • Balakai's Shaman Staff. +10 Med/-0 Mage Wep/SC (no Neg)/25% EP.
    There's a Wand version of it that Gargoyles can use.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @Alkaseltzer if your Gargoyle has at least 90 Mysticism, then any weapon can become a Mysticism weapon.  With the Mystic Weapon mastery spell, the weapon becomes:
    1. mysticism - 15, tier 1
    2. mysticism - 10, tier 2
    3. Mysticism -  5, tier 3
    Duration seems to be 12 minutes for melee and 6 minutes for ranged weapon.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • I never had mysticism on a character before, but it sounds pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't know if I have enough soul stones and room on templates to move stuff around to take it right now.
  • TheoTheo Posts: 169
    Toxic siths for me.  Get magery jewels and a stack of EV scrolls. You don’t need GM magery if you have scrolls to cast from.  
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Theo said:
    Toxic siths for me.  
    This is what I'm currently doing. I went from 2k to 5k loyalty after about an hour and a half just killing Sliths with EVs. It's tedious as can be but it's working.
  • Now I have this quest to kill void creatures and get demon bone. Where is the eastiest and safest place to accomplish this?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    You can get different quests from Percolem.  Just do not accept the ones you dont want.  There are void creatures all over Ter Mur.  Many are in the mountains near the Eastern Refuge. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • *UPDATE!* ~not corona~ I got GM myst used a +20 skill item and summoned Collosus and spamed EBs. Was a garg noble in couple hours. 10k+ loyal. :D