Ships Cargo Hold

I am sure it has been asked for before but could the ships cargo hold be able to have a large gump like some of the chests as it is hard to push everything together as well make it easier to drop said items into the hold without opening it. 

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 410
    edited March 2020
    good idea. even our backpack we should have the option to customize it like we want.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    edited March 2020
    Being an enhanced client user, I'm not even sure what the issue is.  Customizable, resizable container gumps?  It has been been a feature for over a decade.  At least for those not clinging to an old, out-dated design. ;)

BTW, for anyone who tried the 3-D client when it first came out, please stop saying, "The new client gives me a headache."  The enhanced client is a 2-D client, and it replaced the 3-D client probably within 2 or 3 years.  I'm not saying the 3-D client didn't give you a headache, just that it does not exist any more.  If you are sticking with the old client because you are used to it and know it well, cool.  I understand that.  I'm talking to those who don't understand what the enhanced client is.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • DradenDraden Posts: 7
    i started the game when it only had one client and enjoyed it . They came out with new one i didn't switch but stopped playing for a while. Came back and enjoy the feel of the older client , the EC is a bit much for me . Been back for roughly 4 months so might give it another try when my new PC comes in as mine is a bit aged. Window 7 still :-O 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
    Rock said:
    Being an enhanced client user, I'm not even sure what the issue is.  Customizable, resizable container gumps?  It has been been a feature for over a decade.  At least for those not clinging to an old, out-dated design. ;)

BTW, for anyone who tried the 3-D client when it first came out, please stop saying, "The new client gives me a headache."  The enhanced client is a 2-D client, and it replaced the 3-D client probably within 2 or 3 years.  I'm not saying the 3-D client didn't give you a headache, just that it does not exist any more.  If you are sticking with the old client because you are used to it and know it well, cool.  I understand that.  I'm talking to those who don't understand what the enhanced client is.
    Looking at a screen shot can give me a headache.  It has not gone away.  I wish it did.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @Pawain What do you think it is that causes the headache?  There is no 3-D effect that your eyes have to resolve.  Nor have I noticed any sort of flicker or other effect which I know could cause some people discomfort?  To the best I can tell, the 2 clients simply offer slightly different 2-D graphics of the same world.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
    Good Question.  I would like to know.  I wear glasses but without them I also get headache. I have not found any other game that causes them, especially so quickly. I do not like the way EC pets look but I would like to use it to look at what my deco looks like in EC. Or look at help videos made in the EC.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    its a Neurologic issue and an eye one. Headaches, nausea, and vertigo can happen with it.   
  • vortexvortex Posts: 202
    its a Neurologic issue and an eye one. Headaches, nausea, and vertigo can happen with it.   
    I have Vertigo and no problem using the EC...
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    while interesting, you're wandering a bit off topic. Maybe start a new thread for it?
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited March 2020
    There are several "older" chests which do not show the larger gump in the CC - wish they did...
     - boxes (metal boxes, strongboxes, and crafted wood boxes)
     - a whole lot of paragon chests
    - older shipwreck chests