Can't Log In

Greetings!

I don't know if the login server is down or if I need to do something on my end. I never have a problem logging into the game or playing, but I'm getting "connection lost" as soon as I click login, followed by "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again." when I click the login button again. I've done that, as well as computer restart, checking my connection, etc.

I've searched but it seems I'm the only one. I know, in some games, there is a file you can delete that interferes with login at times and such. Is there any setting or such I can fix on my end?

Thanks in advance for any help.
"If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes."

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,788

Have you tried rebooting your network router or cable modem if you have them?

Or it could just be your ISP is having issues. I've had the connect lost issue several times and just had it wait it out myself.

• CityKittyCityKitty Posts: 69
    I used the patch file and checked the box to fix files and now it works. I just didn't remember to try that before I posted. Anyway, if someone else is having the problem, maybe my solution will work.
    "If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes."