Fellowship quest question

So I’m very late getting to this completed it on one character 
so now that I have the light blue amulet can I now just give it to any character on my account and they can now get a tabard after the fellowship quest is removed 

I am assuming that when they said shine battles will still be left in the game it’s so we can get tabards is this correct or is Hawkwind being removed as well 

also is the fellowship reward guy going to still be available after next Pub 

thank you for your help 

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 790
    I know you can just pass the amulet around your characters so only have to do the quest to get it once. As for the rest your guess is as good as mine.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    edited March 2020
    Nope,  each char has to do the fellowship quest,  takes 10 mins if you time the Ils bit right, hence the clock. Once each char has done the quest they can drop the frags on the shrines for the tabards. If you dont complete quest and speak to Hawkwind you will not gain the 8 shrine rights to get the tabard.  Make sure you don't jump from one shrine to the next,  stick to the shrine of choice until you gain loot 8 rights to get tabard and title
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The necklace from Blackthorn's can be passed from character to character, but each character will need to have obtained the sheet music and played a lute in the chamber in Ilshenar. 
    You cannot, however, pass a necklace obtained by a human or elf character to a gargoyle character.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    edited March 2020
    You dont need to do anything beside kill 8 captains and drop one fragment to get a tabard. Quickest way to see Hawkind is to use the necklace but you can also use the backdoor from Sorcerers dungeon and not use a necklace at all.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    edited March 2020
    @Skett ;
    As Chrille said, you don't need to do anything with "each" character other than get looting rights on 8 Masters and drop 1 Fragment at the Shrine whose associated Tabard you seek. 

Any other player can just hand you a medallion and you can enter the area with Hawkwind to claim your Tabard. You are not required to complete any part of the quest with the character that claims the Tabard. I was unaware of the backdoor from Sorcerer's, but that makes it even easier.

I have claimed many Tabards with characters that have not been involved in the quest in any way. I've even handed the medallion to an account that has never taken part in the quest and was able to claim Tabards. 

Maybe what Mariah and Jack are describing was a previous iteration of the quest chain and completion requirements have changed?  
    -Arroth
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    @ Skett 
    As Chrille said, you don't need to do anything with "each" character other than get looting rights on 8 Masters and drop 1 Fragment at the Shrine whose associated Tabard you seek. 

Any other player can just hand you a medallion and you can enter the area with Hawkwind to claim your Tabard. You are not required to complete any part of the quest with the character that claims the Tabard. I was unaware of the backdoor from Sorcerer's, but that makes it even easier.

I have claimed many Tabards with characters that have not been involved in the quest in any way. I've even handed the medallion to an account that has never taken part in the quest and was able to claim Tabards. 

Maybe what Mariah and Jack are describing was a previous iteration of the quest chain and completion requirements have changed?  
    This is correct. I did the quest once with a human character and just passed the medallion around to my other human characters.  I only needed to repeat the quest with my gargoyle. Tabbards / cloaks of humility were acquired no problem. 
    @chrille. I am not aware of any back door from sorcerer's dungeon. Can you give more details please? Unless it is shard-specific I may need to edit the wiki information for that dungeon.
    edited March 2020

Sorceres dungeon second lvl, click the left green crystal and you are in.

If you use the teleporter in Hawkwinds room you get back to this room.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    You only need to do the quest 1 time. The pendant is what gets credit for the quest.
    @JackFlashUk is spreading incorrect information.

A fresh made toon can do the battles and get a tabard and cloak when someone provides the pendant.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited March 2020
    Mariah said:
    The necklace from Blackthorn's can be passed from character to character, but each character will need to have obtained the sheet music and played a lute in the chamber in Ilshenar. 
    You cannot, however, pass a necklace obtained by a human or elf character to a gargoyle character.
    Also incorrect parts. The toon does not need the sheet music to do battles or collect rewards. 
    Gargs do need the garg version of the medallion .

If you do the quest . Make a bunch of color wood exceptional lutes and take all your Lolo lutes to the chamber and play them all. They all will play stones .
    Chrille said:

Sorceres dungeon second lvl, click the left green crystal and you are in.

If you use the teleporter in Hawkwinds room you get back to this room.

What shard?  The "teleporter" on LS takes you to an Ilsh gate. Unless you mean a different teleporter.

Some shards used the reward area for EM events so they may have left a way to get there.
    Its Catskills, maybe there isnt a sparklie that takes you out on every shard. But on Catskills it takes you to Sorcerers dungeon
    edited March 2020
    The 3 crystals on LS take you to a small jail area in that dungeon.  So be prepared if you try to click them on other shards.  Going to a gate is much nicer when exiting the reward area..
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    Pawain said:
    You only need to do the quest 1 time. The pendant is what gets credit for the quest.
    @ JackFlashUk is spreading incorrect information.

A fresh made toon can do the battles and get a tabard and cloak when someone provides the pendant.

Apologies.  I stand corrected. Wish I knew this when I did this with all my chars

please disregard my incorrect info 
    Pawain said:
    Mariah said:
    Also incorrect parts. The toon does not need the sheet music to do battles or collect rewards. 
    Gargs do need the garg version of the medallion .

If you do the quest . Make a bunch of color wood exceptional lutes and take all your Lolo lutes to the chamber and play them all. They all will play stones .

Apologies, I too seem to have had a misunderstanding of the mechanics involved.
    You have a bunch of sheet music and other items Jack. I like the Lutes that play Stones. I ran all my guys through before the battles. But I have transferred and deleted toons to get more Tabards.
  • Anyone have a link to a page with more info about this? I went through the list of quests on here and uoguide but couldn’t find anything. Just came back to the game and I’m still trying to catch up.
  • Thank you.