Titan Relics from Khaldun 2018?

OkamiOkami Posts: 61
I know these were a stealable during the year before last halloween event, but none see to be up for sale on Catskills or even Atlantic.

Was there just not a lot of attempts to collect these, were they ridiculously hard to find, or is there just not a market for them? I have a friend trying to complete a set.

Comments

• DryzzidDryzzid Posts: 80
    They had a particularly low drop rate from the Khaldun hidden boxes during the 2018 Halloween arc I believe.
    Mayor of North Harbor Township, Atlantic Shard
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    They where almost impossible to get. I spent alot of time there. Did over 1000 chests. And did not see any of them. I know someone sold a set for a plat during the event. Only set of 4 I heard of lol
  • DryzzidDryzzid Posts: 80
    Danpal said:
    They where almost impossible to get. I spent alot of time there. Did over 1000 chests. And did not see any of them. I know someone sold a set for a plat during the event. Only set of 4 I heard of lol

I tried a little (not nearly as much as others) but had a friend who spent hours doing it and she came empty. I've never seen an intact set, good to know there's at least one out there.
    Mayor of North Harbor Township, Atlantic Shard
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
  • I would love this set, unique graphics to 
    One more issue is that they where shard bond. I think there are a few sets out there.  I remember people selling just one for over 250mil. I know the one collector has one but have not seen it myself.  
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    I had a friend that spent every waking second for a month in khaldun, he managed 2 complete sets and 1 extra i believe, all of which he kept due to the insane rarity of them.
    With them being shard bond people where not farming them to sell on the other shards. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Are those shard bond ? 
    I must have been bored back then I have probably 25 platinum ingots and five of each paintings maybe 6 of each 
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    yes, shard bound. another rare was the blackrock staff