How long do we have for Jolly Roger and Rising tide event

I just started killing the pumpkin pirates and have the colored chest to turn in can I still get fellowship coins if so how long can I get the and is the rising tide going to stay in game so we can get the items from bucs den 

thank you 

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I don't have set dates, but here is a quote from January's newsletter:
    The following updates will be made to content released during 2019,
    • Plunderbeacons & The Maritime Black Market will remain as semi-permanent content pending future development.
    • The Fellowship Shop will be closing and the mini-quest in Blackthorn's Dungeon will be cleaned up.
    • Shrine Battles & the Hawkwind Quest will remain as semi-permanent content pending future development.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    edited March 2020
    Can we still get the tabard if not how do I get them now  
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Skett said:
    Can we still get the tabard if not how do I get them now  
    The post above just said shrine battles are still going on.  Yes you can still get a tabard. If you need a full guide, go here: https://www.uo-cah.com/index.php/pub-107/jolly-roger-quest-guide
    I’m sorry I’ve reading and searching and I’m still confused as to how do you get tabard I haven’t done the fellowship quest yet do I need to do that at least once to get all the different tabard and half apron 
    Skett said:
    I’m sorry I’ve reading and searching and I’m still confused as to how do you get tabard I haven’t done the fellowship quest yet do I need to do that at least once to get all the different tabard and half apron 
    What I do I just buy the fellowship coins from vendor search.  The website I linked is really great and shows you how to get the coins if you’d rather do it yourself.  I found it easier to just buy them.  Idk how many you need since blackthorns dungeons has been changed since the update. You might just need 1? 
    Thank you for your help 
    I did a vendor search on pac none for sale here
    just wondering if I do the quest can I give the quest items to my other characters so they can claim a tabards (if I’m understanding the quest right it’s 1 tabard per character) 
    Yeah 1 tabard per character but any character can wear it after it has been obtained. 
    You can share the necklace with other characters.  I had to repeat it because I have a gargoyle too
    Thanks !