Color Granite loses color name on deed after maintainance / transfer.

LobsterLobster Posts: 19
When you put color Granite pieces in a commodity deed, the deed shows color name, but the color name disappears on the deed after daily maintenance and also when you transfer it to other shard.

When you redeed it, the Granite pieces still retain its original color. It's only the color name on deed that's lost. 
But it makes it hard to organize them and almost impossible to sell them as bulk in deed on vendor because buyers has no way to see whether it's colored or not.

I think this is already on the dev's bug-fix list but I think it's a good time to remind them again as they will add Enchanted Granite Cart as a new vet reward in the new publish. 

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    When they made granite wall options it didn't show at all so they tried to fix it. Then it started reverting after server up and i guess players just sort of gave up. 

*cough* @Bleak
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    That has been that way for ages.  I also gave up on trying to sell granite.
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    I had this problem when trying to buy granite once, this needs to be in bug report section, but im sure its at the end of a long list they are currently working on. It has been this way for quite a long time.