Im proud to announce UO first gay bar on atl server (the blue oster)

The_Great_Marko_The_Great_Marko_ Posts: 22
edited February 2020 in General Discussions
Its located just south west of yew gate Atl about 4 screens, everybody is welcomed

Comments

• RockRock Posts: 567
    The Blue Oster Cult -- I get it.  :)

I don't play much on Atlantic, but good luck.  Besides, I don't have a thing to wear...
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Might I point out UO is not the place for this.  We have children who play and might not be ready to learn the in's and out's of the real world of adult.  Don't get me wrong I am not a prude or so behind the times. A have had many LGBT friends in my 63 years of life... many I consider family. I just do not think this aspect of our world (real) needs to be represented in UO for the younger ones to try to understand before their ready.
  • maybe UO is not the place for you then?
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    edited March 2020
    Let's not be negative.  She is entitled to her opinion, and there are still countries where you get put in jail for being gay.  We all have thoughts based mostly on our upbringing.  Me?  I don't care about gay or straight.  Instead, I'm bothered by intoxicants (legal or otherwise) and body piercings.  But those are my hang-ups.  I know that and usually don't mention it to avoid sounding judgemental.  I'm mentioning it now to maybe deflect some of the heat off Lady_Storm.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Why are we entertaining this ? It should have instantly been deleted by a mod. Had I made a post saying the first Republican National Convention building has been built on "insert shard", it's irrelevant to the game core and has no business in general chat.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited March 2020
    UO is the place to kill rabbits and polar bears with fire and axes. Kids love it. Age restriction says 16 in my country. But it's no secret many parents let their underage kids play everything despite use of violance and heavy language (gen chat lol).
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    @Lady_Storm

theres EM event gay weddings.  just saying.  think there was one this past V-day (like your standard EM event)
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    mmos in general have always had "erp" and people rping protitutes and stuff.  i think this would be easier to explain than names like "nasty blue waffle" and "stinky pinky" and the 100s of other "questionable" names we see everyday in game.
  • ...it's irrelevant to the game core and has no business in general chat.
     I don't think gen chat means what you think it means.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    You are free to role play in game whatever version of yourself your imagination dictates,but a discussion on this forum seems inappropriate, unless you would like me to move the thread to the role play forum? If you want that done, send me a pm, otherwise this thread is locked
This discussion has been closed.