100 Mil Gold REWARD TO BRING ME THE MAGIC FISH

REWARD GIVEN FOR THE MAGIC FISH

****************************GRAND PRIZE: 100 MILLION GOLD**********************************

I am offering a Gold Reward for a Rare Magic Fish ( Figure out fish type from Story )
Found in Tokuno Waters and Gold in color
Help a little Old Man get his Wish
Since you fishermen and Fisherwomen will be fishing maybe you could catch me some crab and lobster for Cherry Blossom Dinner as well
Details for Grand Prize at bottom

( OOC: This will be a little different then most fishing Contests, I will not give exact fish type , but easy enough to guess, and bring up to 5 fish of the same type , this will keep you fishing longer, weight will be added up. For this fish you will need around 105 fishing skill. This will be the Legendary Prize fish and top category of the contest. Please read to the end GRAND Prize will be at end of listings )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Fish must be caught and Dated between April 1 - April 29
With Donation increasing Grand Prize to 100 mil lets give those working characters a chance to catch up and extend contest till April 29
All fish must have the name of your fisher and dates on them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GOLD FISH: ( must have Min. of 105 skill in fishing )
found in the deep waters of Tokuno

10 Mil Gold
for the Tokuno Magic Fish of Gold up to 5 fish of the same type and weight added to determine winner (only 1 first place winner in the event of 2 winners prize will be spilt, however if 3 or more people have same weight of fish a roll of the dice will determine the winner)

2 Mil Gold for second place (only one winner for 2nd place in each division)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FAIRY SALMON FISH: (Fairy's grant Wishes Too) ( must have min. of 85.8 skill in fishing )
found in the Rivers of Ter Mur

10 Mil Gold
(For those not that high in skill and to promote DragonStone Village in Ter Mur) for Largest Fairy Salmon a Ter Mur fish caught with 85 skill in fishing up to 5 fish and weights will be added to determine winner ( Only 1 first place winner in the event of 2 winners prize will be spilt, however if 3 or more people have same weight of fish a roll of the dice will determine the winner) )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LET'S PRETEND: ( Lets pretend this is the magic Fish) ( must have 80 skill in fishing )
found in deep water - also the east end of Magincia docks is considered deep water

8 Mil Gold
(For those of you without High Seas and high fishing skills or for those beginning fishers ,for these you may use Magincia Docks which is close to a healer and a boat isn't needed and considered deep sea but you are not restricted to here) Bring 5 BIG FISH with name of your fisher and dates on them , fish weight will be added up to determine winner ( Only 1 first place winnerin the event of 2 winners prize will be spilt, however if 3 or more people have same weight of fish a roll of the dice will determine the winner )

This category is to promote returning and new players and those still building skills to enter and fish and be part of the story

( lowest fish in skill I can find that's dated and has name on it is the big fish )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRABS & LOBSTERS for Dinner:

3 Mil Gold to bring me largest Void Crab from the Rivers of Ter Mur
only 1 winner in case of a tie you will roll dice

1 Mil Gold for second place (only 1 second place winner)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Mil Gold to bring me largest Void Lobster from The Stygian Abyss
only 1 winner in case of a tie you will roll dice

1 Mil Gold for second place (only 1 second place winner)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In event of ties you will roll dice for winner

(I think these can be mounted)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep fish and April 30 at 8 pm est. meet me in Zento town square to turn in fish

You may enter both top 2 categories plus the Lobster & Crab but must pick which one you want prize of, lets give everyone a chance to win a prize

Last category (The Let's Pretend Fish) If you turn in Big fish you may not turn in the rare fish so once you enter this category you are locked into it

For those entering the contest please drop off a book with your name in it in the mailbox of DragonStone Guild Hall just east of Ter Mur Gate

YOU MAY ONLY WIN FIRST PLACE IN 1 CATEGORY (Fish and Lobster & Crab)
Thanks to a Silent Donation from a sweet person GRAND PRIZE is Increased giving more to each of the above divisions

****************************GRAND PRIZE: 100 MILLION GOLD**********************************

The Fisher from each fish category with the SINGLE most heaviest fish from each fish category ( heaviest fish may or may not belong to the winner of the category (if however the winner of the category wins roll of GRAND PRIZE the prize for the previous category goes to next in line) anyone with a single fish tied with the weight of largest fish of the category may roll also for GRAND PRIZE, ) will meet in Zento and Roll Dice and Winner of the roll will have the Magic Fish and WIN = MAGIC FISH
(this Fish will be forfeited to me as the Magic Fish and Role play that out as delivered ALIVE haha)
100 MILLION GOLD

Comments

• I forgot to put tags and you cant delete your post? Or Edit it?
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    It's really annoying... you can only edit a post in the first hour after it's made.

But anyway, thanks for this contest, Jaden. I just started fishing again, and this gives me a goal to aim for while rebuilding my stocks of fish. :smiley:
  • One week left get those entries in before next weekend