Monthly Travesty Hunt

MargeMarge Posts: 720
           This coming Thursday, January 30th, will be the monthly Travesty Hunt at 8:30pm EST. All are welcome to attend. This hunt is usually hosted by Mak, former Governor of Minoc. Although he hasn't been seen lately, the hunt will go on. Governor Zoogi of New Magincia will get the keys needed. (He usually gets at least 5 runs worth.)
          We meet in the Citadel itself. If you have never done Travesty, you will need to take a quest to enter the Citadel from Sarakki the Notary. (She gives multiple quest; take either Black Order Badges or Evidence.) She is located near the entrance to Lord British's Castle in Britain. Hope to see you there!

Lady Marge,
"inbolintarie wurker sekartarie" to all

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    He did collect enough keys for 5 runs. Hope to see you there!
    Thank you all for the great turn out! If I counted right, we had 18 people killing her! There was even a crimson cincture that dropped! :o They do exist!
    The next Travesty Hunt will be on Feb. 27th at 8:30 EST. (last Thursday of the month) I say we shoot for having to use the third key also!
    Mak had logged in after the hunt was over and was excited to see that the hunt had continued and so many had turned out for it. He said thank you all.

Lady Marge,
    "inbolintarie wurker sekartarie" to all

• MacMac Posts: 8
    I have returned. A Great Bird seeni was in stress mode and decided to deliver me to A isanld far far away from the cold wilds.Then decide i ate to much and brought me back 
  • MacMac Posts: 8
    PS thanks for the cover 
    Tonight is the night! See you guys there!