Next Custom Castle Competition

DidiNewDidiNew Posts: 7
edited February 2020 in Homes & Castles
Hiho, I do a Standard Castle Design for next Competition. No Experiments, just Stone and a little Wood. I could let the Doors out but then you just can put the Metal Doors inside too. Steps are Handmade, so that the Ground or Floor don't shine through. And no missing Edge or forgotten Floor tiles, like some Winning Castle. It's build to be functional, like I need it with enough Space to Display and enough Wall to put something on.

1. Do you like it?8 votes
    1. Like
      75.00%
    2. Nope
      25.00%

Comments

• I love this. I wish I could have one of these nice new castle designs. I dont know how people are placing them.
  • I like it, but only if you remove the doors to allow for better customization
  • NeptuneNeptune Posts: 6
    Excuse me, how do you do a so large custom house?
    It doesn't seems a 18x18 custom house but a larger one.

Do you start with a pre-built home and then convert it to custom?
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    I love it!  though even as I like the door type, it moght not be functional for all room purposes, so I must agree with Maximus that the doors should be left out. Maybe someday the devs will allow a carpentry door!  :) 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Neptune said:
    Excuse me, how do you do a so large custom house?
    It doesn't seems a 18x18 custom house but a larger one.

Do you start with a pre-built home and then convert it to custom?

the thread refers to a series of competitions that have been held to design new keeps and castles. The winning entries are added to the pre-built list, there are now a considerable number of alternate keep and castle designs available. You can see them by following the links in this page: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/houses-placing-a-house/