Looking for a house spot

Looking for a Tram max storage that is secluded with no houses on the same screen. Need it to be no monster spawn. Will be used as a vendor house. 18x18 would be great but depending on location as long as it is max storage I will consider it. Icq 568300481
ICQ 568300481

Comments

• I’m thinking of character transfer to Atlantic. Are there still plenty of places to place a house and where might I look?
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited February 2020
    I’m thinking of character transfer to Atlantic. Are there still plenty of places to place a house and where might I look?

There is plenty of room on ATL for Small Houses (7x7, Small Tower, etc.), mainly on the more secluded beaches of the main continent, e.g., between Yew and Minoc.
  • I’m thinking of character transfer to Atlantic. Are there still plenty of places to place a house and where might I look?

I have a few small-mid sized plots by my homes if you need a starter place. Seaside, low spawn.
    Mayor of North Harbor Township, Atlantic Shard
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
  • JeddakJeddak Posts: 10
    I see lots of large plots taken where no one builds anything. Amazing in a 20 year old game people will dedicate an account to hold a property they aren't using on atlantic.