Need help with floor tile

Hi
Don't know what it is and how i can build that floor tile. It's 2x2 tiles and shows nothing on hover or click. Different colors are possible. Seen on ATL!

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

If it is in a house then I would think they did it with the house customizer.

That is just something I threw together.

• No, it's in a Castle! And there are no lines between the Tiles, it's not a carpet or goza!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I've seen this tile before, it's not actually a tile, it's a goza chopped bronze statue. I'm sorry I don't remember which one, but it's one of the ones crafted after reading a recipe.
  • It's the Globe, but how I chop, with an Axe it will redeeded :)
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    DidiNew said:
    It's the Globe, but how I chop, with an Axe it will redeeded :)

You should search in... "The Other Forum": there is a Thread with a "How to Do" it, that I will not copy here, considering that I'm not clear if the technique is Legit or Borderline... ;)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Hopefully one of our esteemed decorating experts will help explain, but basically you place the item on raised goza mats, when one of the mats is lowered the item will break.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited February 2020
    Mariah said:
    Hopefully one of our esteemed decorating experts will help explain, but basically you place the item on raised goza mats, when one of the mats is lowered the item will break.

Inferring from this Reply that the technique is "Legit", here's how you do it:

1. put 4 Square Goza
    2. raise each Goza UP TWICE
    3. place the Globe Sculpture on top of Goza
    4. lower each Goza back DOWN TWICE (this action will break the Sculpture's base)
    5. now, use axe and target the Sculpture spinning section, to make it gone
    6. finally, axe each Goza and say Hello! to your new metal floor.

As for different colors of the resultin Flooring, you can dye the Sculpture Deed first with Natural Dyes.
  • Thank you for your help, I only wanna get a small room with it, not the whole Castle :)
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    The only issue a lot of people don't realize when you chop deco using the goza method, there is no going back. If you want to redeed, it will disappear as you essentially broke the item.

Mistakes, or redecorating, can get pretty expensive. 

So make sure you know what you are doing before you go chopping up multi-tile deco pieces. 

It is a good practice to take stuff over to TC and play around there.

Happy deco-ing!
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 160
    That's a big commitment to a vision but I like it!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com