Does anyone know what next Publish will be about ?

Anyone has any info ?

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited February 2020
    https://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=17d7bd79de495239fca33bcf5&id=bf45620e43

"Publish 108 will mark the first publish of this year!  We have been working on some great content for 108 that includes IDOC changes, new Veteran Rewards, Ultima Store Items, and PvP Balancing Changes.... 

...We have some great Veteran Rewards and Ultima Store Items included in Publish 108 as well.  Publish 108 is currently scheduled for World Wide deployment in March so be sure check out the sections below to learn more!..."
    -Arroth
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Fingers are crossed for undead ships..
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903

"Publish 108 will mark the first publish of this year!  We have been working on some great content for 108 that includes IDOC changes, new Veteran Rewards, Ultima Store Items, and PvP Balancing Changes.... 

...We have some great Veteran Rewards and Ultima Store Items included in Publish 108 as well.  Publish 108 is currently scheduled for World Wide deployment in March so be sure check out the sections below to learn more!..."
    Thanks.

Hmmm.... apparently, then, what I heard from other players in General Chat must be an unfounded rumor...... I heard someone saying that with the next Publish a new Server would take birth..... 

But if it is not mentioned in the Link that you pointed to, I guess then, that this must be only an unfounded, baseless rumor.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    popps said:

Thanks.

Hmmm.... apparently, then, what I heard from other players in General Chat must be an unfounded rumor...... I heard someone saying that with the next Publish a new Server would take birth..... 

But if it is not mentioned in the Link that you pointed to, I guess then, that this must be only an unfounded, baseless rumor.

"Extemplō Libyae magnās it Fāma per urbēs,

Fāma, malum quā nōn aliud vēlōcius ūllum:

mōbilitāte viget vīrēsque adquīrit eundō,

parva metū prīmō, mox sēsē attollit in aurās

ingrediturque solō et caput inter nūbila condit."

Vergil, Aeneid IV 173-177

• Ivenor said:

Yeah, what he said :P 
  • That anvil of artifacts.... Le sigh.

Hope it includes redistributing the arms lore resists too, don't want people to have to craft around that.
  • deco and pvp stuffs....oh well
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Ivenor said:

Yeah, what he said :P 

:D ;)
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

I am happy with the return of the EC's vendor search gump.  I can read things again without having to use a magnifying glass and moving my head back and forth in an attempt to see what text I wrote.