anyone know if we are getting a new castle/keep contest?

Does anyone know if we are getting a new one and when that might be? Castles are next but still nothing on test shard. 

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Let's hope, and a Castle, not Keep, one! :)

• Who cares.

It's just turned into a popularity contest.  
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Make castle and keep lots fully customizable like 18x18 lots 

be done with the popularity contest 
    Skett said:
    Make castle and keep lots fully customizable like 18x18 lots 

be done with the popularity contest 

I agree, but this would mean, beside other things, to have to read AGAIN pages and pages of whining Posts form the "LAAAAAG" bunch... :D
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208

Who cares.

It's just turned into a popularity contest.  
    Isnt that what it is? Most popular design wins, some grumpy players think that just beacuse their designs dont win that it is something wrong with the voting system when in reality their designs just isnt that popular.
  • AenvarAenvar Posts: 42
    I hope so! Really want to see something like "The House Built on the Ruins" but on a smaller, keep version. 
    Aenvar said:
    I hope so! Really want to see something like "The House Built on the Ruins" but on a smaller, keep version. 

Yup! Wendy's Castle is, IMO, the nicer Design ever produced til now... :)
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Aenvar said:
    I like that one too, and have considered changing to it.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Aenvar said:
    I like that one too, and have considered changing to it.

I've started to customize mine (on Europa)...

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Being somewhat High Seas obsessed, it has a slight PotC Tortuga feel/look to it. If someone could tweak it just a little more I would commit to changing to it.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Being somewhat High Seas obsessed, it has a slight PotC Tortuga feel/look to it. If someone could tweak it just a little more I would commit to changing to it.

Ask the Original Designer for the next (if any) Castle Contest. You can find her on... "The Other Forum" under the nick "voice"...