PLEASE Devs & Mesanna, Make IDOCs SStones ***NOT*** Clean-Up-Points worthy or BBox Them!!!

2»

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited February 2020
    Probably because llama, wolf, etc, all walk faster while stealthing, than human form. In fact as a reminder to @Kyronix , walking (not running) in wolf form is faster than any ship sailing at full speed.

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Probably because llama, wolf, etc, all walk faster while stealthing, than human form. In fact as a reminder to @ Kyronix , walking (not running) in wolf form is faster than any ship sailing at full speed.

Thanks! :)

Is it the same for the Ninja "White Tiger" form too?

I would assume so. :)

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    I would assume so. :)

THX! CatPower foreva!!! :D
  • PolarisPolaris Posts: 106
    The llama form is much faster and can maintain stealth. All of the bots use llama form or white tiger form; the scripters use various scripts. Some of the bots run straight at things like deeds automatically, and anything on the ground that is on the scripts "list" which can include hues. They know which is where before any player can even mouse over the items, because the scripts are telling it which items to pick up automatically. Other bots, usually the kind manned by players... run straight at chests and "open all" with a single button and their scripts begin to loot any items on their "list" from the 20 chests it just opened. That is why it is rare you get chests with tinker legs or anything left in them. I have done IDOCs more than almost anyone, at least for a short period before the crews took off. My 5 rares museums are worth likely over 200p, which isn't much these days I know. We only did Atlantic shard.... so I saw the most infamous people right away and they noticed us as well. Me and my wife are the reason IDOCs became private instead of public, I am sure of it. I am sure the DEVs have 20,000 help messages from that time to verify that.

There was a small window between houses going private upon decaying.... and before the two current "crews" took off, where we were at our best. The pros told me what they did and begged me to follow suit. I did not.... they were amazed at me because I could simply throw chests in packies faster than their scripts could keep up. Throwing chests in packies destroys their ability to "scavenger" the chests after they "open all." If we open chests.... we open 1 at a time by clicking. I learned right away not to do that, and simply toss and hope..... They do not open 1 at a time, they open all at once, and then their other "script" takes over with the looting from inside the chests. They do not need packies, and prefer to use multiple bots instead. I saw a very infamous IDOCer one time with his wife standing side by side..... both die insta-deaths in 0.2 seconds after the house fell. They opened all chests right in front of them, and they happened to be trapped chests. It was beautiful.......... as they were our mortal enemies. We almost couldn't loot we were laughing so hard, it was so awesome seeing them get a taste of their own medicine. I know how they cheat. I was their staunch opponent for the longest time.

Recently two new "crews" have started IDOCing.... so there are 4 groups now. The 2 new crews have about 10-30 people each... and passed out the scripts to all. There has been 0 reason to go to an IDOC for the past 2 years... there are others who will attest the same. There are simply too many "vacuums" for too small of an area. It seems everyone cannot resist the urge to cheat once they join up with those guys.

I am just trying to save the game. I have had friends quit... I know who sells the gold on the sites... I have been wanting to quit.... I hate it all around. It's likely the same people using pvp scripts. It's definitely the same players selling EM items constantly (they seem to get most of all on every shard,) and it's definitely the same people.... who basically control the game. Control of the entire economy of UO was very lucrative for them, and they guard it well.
    edited February 2020
    It would be quite easy to find the cheaters actually I think. There needs to be a system of tracking who gives who gold in the game. They have to pass off gold without a doubt, and it would funnel down one way or another. It should be easy to add up who is making tons of gold.... but for some reasons has 0 items to show for it except 20 Davie's Lockers, or 100 fire paintings, for instance.

Most of those "professionals" (cheaters) have a "premium" house with like....... strictly server births and 1/1 items. Anything "lesser," (the majority of our rares) is not worthy of them. They sell everything. So they actually have very little aside from gold from vendors and real life income flowing in.
    Hopefully they fix IDOCs @Polaris so you can get back to doing them all yourself. Afterall you've got to maintain your 5 museums and 200 platinum image. hashtageyeroll

Hopefully they fix IDOCs @ Polaris so you can get back to doing them all yourself. Afterall you've got to maintain your 5 museums and 200 platinum image. hashtageyeroll
    I would rather the whole shard be there... I am sorry I was able to do so well. Maybe I will play less hard for you...

I don't care regardless, like I said, I hardly even have the will to play UO anymore. I tried as hard as I could at this game for the longest time. I met my wife on this game.... My whole family has played this game. I was up there with the best players in terms of collecting, but never had a want to cheat in a game I love. I despise cheaters in real life and in "my" game, which I consider as part of my life.

I loved this game with all my heart... but about two years ago, I just lost all will to play. I did not want to cheat with them. But I knew what they were doing, and the items I got became less and less. I am unable to compete when it comes to buying rares currently.... I will not by gold, and several hardcore collectors have returned with about 20p to spend all the time. I am sure their museums dwarf mine, if you would think about it. I know they buy 20 items to my 1...... and I know they do not play like I play. Some just came back...... I'm sure they got 50 cameos overnight to sell and made 20p........ my bank account has 1.1m in game right now @Garth_Grey . I cannot even buy the tables of exceptional quality I want for my new house.....

I could care less though, I won't write in these forums any more. Take care all. Hope they fix it.