I want to say that some of the upcoming VR seems really fabolous to me, namely

- the Enchanted Sculpting Tool
- the Glass Kiln
- the Enchanted Granite Cart

and...

- the Mighty War Boar!!! <3

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Notice how they showed an orc type character mounting the pig ? I could get down with that if we could change into forms and still ride mounts.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited January 2020
    Notice how they showed an orc type character mounting the pig ? I could get down with that if we could change into forms and still ride mounts.

Well, until one doesn't start asking himself if/as he could... "mount" his Pig Ride all is well in Britannia... :D ;)
    Ant the new Store Items seems pretty nice too, expecially the Spiral Staircase! :)

BTW: any news on when the Stable Set will be on UO Store?

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Ok, now that we will have a war pig  - they have to find a way for the goblins to be able to ride one!
  • The goblins can ride them...well, in them. War boars gotta eat!
    The goblins can ride them...well, in them. War boars gotta eat!

:D
    The goblins can ride them...well, in them. War boars gotta eat!
    :o

If goblins taste as bad as they smell, even pigs wouldn't want to eat them. If they do try, fairly certain the pig would die and the goblins would eat their way out the corpse.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    SPIRAL STAIR!!!!!

But am still waiting for my stable deco.... :(

Hope the new store items don't take as long to come out.
    edited January 2020
    Kirthag said:
    SPIRAL STAIR!!!!!

But am still waiting for my stable deco.... :(

Hope the new store items don't take as long to come out.

The situation seems to me a little like this:

- UO Deco Buff: "PLEASE folks, take my money, pleasepleaseprettyplease... :'("
    - UO Staff: "No."

:D

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    The stable set was tested.  What exploit can a hen laying eggs and a water trough have?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited January 2020
    Pawain said:
    The stable set was tested.  What exploit can a hen laying eggs and a water trough have?

You REALLY REALLY don't want to know that, my friend: believe me... :D
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I like the War Boars but once again they had to add an ugly color to the new ethys 
    I hope they drop the blue or make it leather color 
    not all the bank sitters garb looks good with that blue 
    enough color already keep it simple 

just saying 
    edited January 2020
    Skett said:
    I like the War Boars but once again they had to add an ugly color to the new ethys 

just saying 

Blue Tribal Tattoos are an historical cultural feature of the Pict "savages", from which the WarBoar, IMO, comes: http://www.historynotes.info/pictish-society-1630/
    Skett said:

Okay 

Ehr, GW Warhammer is NOT EXACTLY "historical", but, OK, à chacun ses goûts, I suppose... :)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator

Look again Garth, it's a character in ringmail wearing an orc mask. :)
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    Think its safe to assume they are going to be 23 year vet rewards, only available to a handful of people?
    edited January 2020
    Nikard said:
    Think its safe to assume they are going to be 23 year vet rewards, only available to a handful of people?

Aside from the fact that 23-year-old Players aren't exactly a "handful", even if that were, it would be exactly the meaning of having a VETERAN Rewards Program, isn't?
    edited January 2020
    Mariah said:

It sure is.  Grab all the good Ringmail and Orc Masks for Banksitting!

This War Pig will be a very popular item.  I'll get a few as soon as they are available.

I also think Goblins should be able to mount pets. Also sell a Orc statuette in a few forms like mage or captain. 
    edited January 2020
    Pawain said:
    Mariah said:

(...)

I also think Goblins should be able to mount pets.

(...)
    An... no. Certain mental images better don't indulge on. :o :# :D

Skett said:

just saying 
    Personally, I love the blue! I love it as it is. But, it would be nice for others if every time you would use the tool to retouch the ethy it would cycle a different color. I don't mean every single color there is but just a few of the basics so you could use them for different 'factions'.

Ivenor said:
    Pawain said:
    Mariah said:

(...)

(...)

I'd like to defend my poor little abused goblins here but ummm .... you're probably right.
    Marge said:
    Skett said:

just saying 
    Personally, I love the blue! I love it as it is. But, it would be nice for others if every time you would use the tool to retouch the ethy it would cycle a different color. I don't mean every single color there is but just a few of the basics so you could use them for different 'factions'.

Ivenor said:
    Pawain said:
    Mariah said:

(...)

(...)

I'd like to defend my poor little abused goblins here but ummm .... you're probably right.

:D ;)
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    I'll pass on the tribal boar and the 50 shades of boar. It would be super cool to have like ethy dyes. *hint hint*
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Mariah said:

Aww crap, I looked again. I still don't see what harm there would be in allowing forms to behave like unformed players.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Mariah said:

Aww crap, I looked again. I still don't see what harm there would be in allowing forms to behave like unformed players.

It would take way too much work adjusting the art. How would you adjust a polar bear morphed character to ride an ethy polar bear? Seeing a chicken ride a mount would be sort of funny though.
  • Oh I'm getting me a War Pig!  

Oh I'm getting me a War Pig!  

Go light on the SweetSour sauce however... :) ;)