Question about spellbooks wit 5 properties.

How can i craft these spellbooks? I can't find it in inscription craft menu.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    edited January 2020
    These are from the 20th anniversary.  They were drops from the mobs - can't craft.
  • Aka invasion spellbooks. You can find non slayer up to 50sdi or slayer up to 30sdi.
  • KeldKeld Posts: 19
    They are cool spellbooks. Thank you for the answers!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    The Cult Tomes for Khaldun had the same stats with 25%SDI.  Those have 5DCI  2FCR  4LMC.

Ones like the above can have 30SDI, slayer, 10DCI, 2FCR, 5LMC.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    You can craft a scrappers compendium.  They come with 25 SDI.  Getting a slayer is rare.  The guaranteed enhancement talisman will give you more properties.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Pawain said:
    The Cult Tomes for Khaldun had the same stats with 25%SDI.  Those have 5DCI  2FCR  4LMC.

That I know of, though, "also" the Cult Tomes for Khaldun no longer spawn.....

Perhaps, if the Developers are going to give us a Revamp for Crafting, that it might be time for an "upgrade" to the Scrappers' Compendium to again be possible to be crafted with modifiers that would make it competitive against these drop spellbooks ?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    popps said:
    Pawain said:

Perhaps, if the Developers are going to give us a Revamp for Crafting, that it might be time for an "upgrade" to the Scrappers' Compendium to again be possible to be crafted with modifiers that would make it competitive against these drop spellbooks ?

That would be the "guaranteed spellbook improvement talisman".  it works with scrappers as well as spell books.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited January 2020
    TimSt said:
    popps said:
    Pawain said:

That would be the "guaranteed spellbook improvement talisman".  it works with scrappers as well as spell books.

Still, the crafted Scrappers even if they get some additional MODs, at least to my viewing, is not comparable in quality with many of the Time Limited Event Spellbooks that dropped at some time....