Allosaurus T-Maps Wrong

According to UO's own wiki, https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/treasure-maps/#carry, Allosaurus are supposed to carry the new Lvl 5 Trove T-Maps for Eodon, and yet i just killed a Allosaurus (not one of the Dragon Turtle Champ ones) and looted a "Tattered Treasure Map Leading to a Warrior's Supply".
A Lvl 2 Map from killing a 20k+ HP creature...Mind you, i regularly level pets on Allosaurus, and so have killed hundreds of them, and this is the first time i've seen a T-Map drop from one. Killing hundreds of 20k+ HP creatures for a Lvl 2 T-Map sucks.
@Kyronix This has got to be a bug, where they're not dropping the correct T-Map.

Comments

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited January 2020
    UO's own wiki is run by a single person and I doubt the person writing on T-Hunting has even done all of what they write about. There are a couple more errors in this page only last time I tried to tell them a mistake it took 3 threads (2 closed now) and 10+ PMs until they acknowledged it. Only to still refuse to change it :D
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • hmmmm
  • While we're on the topic of dinosaurs, why isn't the Tyrannosaurus Rex vulnerable to Dinosaur Slayer or Reptile Slayer, like all the other dinos are?