PROPOSAL: New Craftable Items Category - Tent Pieces

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

Maybe the idea ins't new, but what about a new Craftable Items Category: Tent Pieces?

Carpentry & Tailoring Skills required, different Recipes needed for every different Tent Piece.

The possibility to not only to Craft the Pieces already existing as Magincia Rubbles, but the ones that never got "Rubbled", so, e.g., the East Side Pieces and the Tent Roof & Festoons.

Should be possible to dye the Fabric part of the Pieces with normal Dye Tubs (enough with Blue & Green only Tents!!!).

What do you think, folks? :)

I.

1. Craftable Tent Pieces (as the Magicia Rubbles ones & more):7 votes
    1. Good idea! :-)
      57.14%
    2. I cannot care less... :-(
      28.57%
    3. Meh... :-/
      14.29%

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    45 visits and only 5 Votes in all??? :o

C'mon!!! B)
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Well I didn't vote as I really have no opinion on tent pieces. Don't really wanna squash someones idea on that basis.   If we had a heap of 'other' things then yeah they would be ok.  But seriously what am I gonna do with a tent in my house?  Other than put it on the roof for some kinda garden theme or whatever it is not really high on my priority list. 

Now if you had put up that we should be able to craft every  type of 'wall' piece currently on the housing menu then HELL YES.   Even on my custom houses I have a need for those as with vendors/rental vendors you can't customise at will and I would design custom houses without internal walls so that I could switch stuff around as the need arose.  Would also enable much better custom options for 'fixed' designs such as castles, keeps etc. 

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    MissE said:
    Well I didn't vote as I really have no opinion on tent pieces. Don't really wanna squash someones idea on that basis.   If we had a heap of 'other' things then yeah they would be ok.  But seriously what am I gonna do with a tent in my house?  Other than put it on the roof for some kinda garden theme or whatever it is not really high on my priority list. 

Now if you had put up that we should be able to craft every  type of 'wall' piece currently on the housing menu then HELL YES.   Even on my custom houses I have a need for those as with vendors/rental vendors you can't customise at will and I would design custom houses without internal walls so that I could switch stuff around as the need arose.  Would also enable much better custom options for 'fixed' designs such as castles, keeps etc. 

I agree in line of principle on having every piece of wall craftable (and customizable Castle and Keep plots too), but I suspect that that will need a VERY MAYOR redesign of the Houses customization process.
    My proposal was for a limited number of pieces (half a dozen?) that have an "outdoor" use (the "Roof Gardens" that you quote) that in my priority list is at least high enough to open this Thread.

Plus, I HATE seeing around the Rubble Tents as are now, with only the pieces for three walls & no Roof... :'( :D

As always, in a Sand Box game as UO, is mainly a matter of personal tastes... :)

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    If a pieced together tent would have some purpose like wilderness camping with safe logout and/or minimal storage (maybe a bag) or something along those lines (as had been suggested in the past) I'd be down with that... 
    Kirthag said:
    If a pieced together tent would have some purpose like wilderness camping with safe logout and/or minimal storage (maybe a bag) or something along those lines (as had been suggested in the past) I'd be down with that... 

I'm a City Animal: I prefer to camp in my House Garden, on the roof or otherwise located it is... :D ;)