ACCOUNT (MIS)MANAGEMENT AND EMAILING SUPPORT.

is there anyone above @Mesanna that we can send an email to complain about the account management system and the lack of support when we email them?
I mean, we pay for or accounts, the minimum that is required is some sort of support, is amazing that we have NO control at all for the account management, I am not talking about EA/Origin or anything, I am talking about  control for the information when we first created our accounts on uo.com  like, the 1st and last name, phone and secret question. It is amazing that we have no way to change any of that and that we depend of a SUPPORT team that DONT answer emails, it is amazing that the "team" took off since Thanksgiving and didnt even bother on let us know like, "hey, our hard work team will take the week off Xmas and New Year" , but Let us know about, so we dont waste time sending emails that NO one will ever answer.  
I am trying to retrieve an old account that I used to own back in 2000  and I only received the auto email response from support and that is it,   tried to use few different emails and nothing, WE ARE TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME AND PAY FOR THE ACCOUNTS and UO support DONT ANSWER EMAILS.

and if you go to any M&G and complain than Mesanna say, email me, Why Do I have to email the "Producer" of the game when we have a "SUPPORT" Team??????
Please, been LONG TIME since we heard the "coming soon" acc mgmt , any Idea if we ever will have???

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

I am talking about  control for the information when we first created our accounts on uo.com  like, the 1st and last name, phone and secret question.

Please, been LONG TIME since we heard the "coming soon" acc mgmt , any Idea if we ever will have???               
    That information is now handled by EA when the new account management system went live some time ago.  I know because I used it to recover a long dead account that used an email that I had not had access to for many years.
  • COMPLAIN said:
    I am not talking about EA/Origin or anything, I am talking about  control for the information when we first created our accounts on uo.com  like, the 1st and last name, phone and secret question

You should be able to change your email, name, security question + more by logging into the EA website directly:  https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

• @TimSt and @Promathia ;  sorry to say but you are both wrong, everyone think that ea/origin secret question is the same as the one when you first created the uo account and it is not.
    Yes you can change the email on ea/origin but that is Not the most important thing regarding account.  You can change the email 100 times and the secret question from origin 100 times too, but the main secret question related to UO only support have access to that.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I'm assuming that,as detailed in the information in the newsletter (quoted below), you supplied the required account verification?

ACCOUNT RECOVERY AND GENERAL ACCOUNT, BILLING OR TECHNICAL RELATED ISSUE
    To recover an account, please email support@ultimaonline.com so that the Billing Support has a ticket in the system. Keep an eye out for the automated reply requesting account verification for the Billing Support Team to assist further.
  • @Mariah
    THIS is the Problem!!
    please email support@ultimaonline.com so that the Billing Support has a ticket in the system. Keep an eye out for the automated reply requesting account verification for the Billing Support Team to assist further.

They DONT answer, Yes We get the automated reply the 1st time and That is it, I am not Alone on this matter, I can have at least 4,5 different person coming here and say the same thing, for the past 3 weeks to almost a month , Support is not answering emails AT ALL, and we have to ask Mesanna to get involved? to make sure that "support" do their job??  , I am getting the impression that is only 1 person doing all the "jobs" inside the company.
  • I have to agree and I also want to let you know @Mesanna that support is not answering any emails, I sent 5 emails since January 9th and I only got the 1st automated answer and that is it.
    It is amazing the amount of customers that you are probably losing and not getting back (like myself) because we feel like we have no support at all, the account mgmt it is a puzzle and a mess and the only way to get anything done is either to send an email to support (Which they dont answer) or if you go to any M&G and talke to @Mesanna directly and than she will say "email me"  which she will not answer as well, so really who do we need to contact in order to get anything??
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Some posts have been removed.
    I believe the posts remaining are sufficient to highlight that there is a problem to address.
This discussion has been closed.