My Lake Superior house is OSI and i can't refresh it - can someone please email/talk to me devs?

I'm having troubles with my house being OSI, even though my account is active. I had some hardships in my personal life over the last year or so. One of which being my bank account getting compromised. I updated the new card number on all of my accounts, but for some reason I guess it didn't save on this specific account? I'm honestly unsure of how this happened. Is there any way for me to correct this without losing everything in my house? There is about 22 years worth of hard work and dedication to a game inside this house. Including a lot of stuff from another account that's around the same age. Please help me before it's too late. I really think that losing this house would drive me off the game and I don't want to quit. It's been my favorite game since i first played it almost 22 years ago.

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Perhaps another alternative could be purchasing a gametime code at the Origin store and use it to re-activate the account ?

Maybe this other way could work better as a credit card ?
  • pm5000pm5000 Posts: 4
    @popps the account is currently active. i'm standing in front of my own house, watching people drool over all my stuff. it's my storage house with everything left in game that is of value to me. including all my account bound vet rewards. i sure do hope that @Mesanna can help me..... I haven't missed a payment in almost 20 years and i hope this mishap doesn't cost me everything.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    edited January 2020
    Directly email Mesanna at Mesanna@broadsword.com
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I hear it was saved.  They have 7 days to get the account squared away.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.