A suggestion to help crafters

If adding a search function for BoDs in Bulk Order Books will not be doable how about adding the ability to fill large BoDs from the contents of Bulk Order Books? You can already fill large BoDs from the contents of your backpack.  It would be nice to also be able to fill them from Bulk Order Books.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I'd rather them give the ability to fill the book from your backpack.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    You mean like double click a large BOD and then taget the BOD book and it would automatically fill it if the small BODs are in there?  That would be incredible.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Marge said:
    If you use EC set up an agent. It sees BOD books as just another container.

Rereading that I'm not being snide just trying to be helpful.  :)
  • Marge said:

You already can.  The BOD book does not have to be in your backpack anymore.  Like it used to.  The book can be locked down on the floor or inside a container and you can add BODs to it.
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited January 2020

I would like to be able to add more BODs to a book that is on a vendor without having to remove the book from the vendor.  You  should be able to drop BODs out and put them in.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Marge said:

It would use Exceptionals to fill non exc large BODs.  Thats the only problem I see.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I would like, when I add a bod to the book to price it, that when the book opens it goes to the page that bod went to, without me having to scroll 10 pages, then add another, scroll 10 pages, etc

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Pawain said:
    Marge said:

It would use Exceptionals to fill non exc large BODs.  Thats the only problem I see.

If they code it right non exceptional BODs would be looked for first in that situation.

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Tim said:
    Marge said:
    If you use EC set up an agent. It sees BOD books as just another container.

Rereading that I'm not being snide just trying to be helpful.  :)
    No worries :) I don't use EC though!

Marge said:

You already can.  The BOD book does not have to be in your backpack anymore.  Like it used to.  The book can be locked down on the floor or inside a container and you can add BODs to it.

Pawain said:
    Marge said:

I guess I should have worded it better. I would want a function like the trade order crates - when you fill the trade crate by single clicking the crate and choosing fill from backpack and it then adds everything to the crate in a nanosecond.
    I have ALOT of tailoring bod books. (I'm weird, I enjoy doing them.) As an example; I'm working on wide brim hats. I pull them out of 50 unorganized bulk order books and now have 75 loose bods in my backpack. (My crafter keeps an empty backpack so she can deal with 500 count bod books.) I now have to put each one back in the wide brim hat book one at a time. This is where I'd like a fill from backpack option on the book. Single click the book choose fill from backpack and all 75 instantly go in the book.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Are they ever going to change the bob count so 500 book is only like 50 items at least 

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited January 2020
    Skett said:
    Are they ever going to change the bob count so 500 book is only like 50 items at least 

Currently counts as 10, 1/5 ratio plus the book.

I doubt we'll ever get the full book to count as only one but I would be happy with a 1/10 ratio.