Pirate Black Market

I am assuming that the fact that the market is 'empty' is a bug? 

We were told that there would be advanced warning by @Kyronix before it was taken away.

I seriously hope this is the case as I am not impressed that I cannot get another triton. 

Please advise.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    We were told that there would be advanced warning by @Kyronix before it was taken away.

Absolutely, I remember the same thing.

Since no advanced warning was given, then the Black Market should be well open for business.

I do have points to redeem as well.

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    I have 8 million points I was ready to redeem, I saw NOTHING about the pirate being finished!  This is ridiculous! 
  • SMH

edited January 2020
    Parnoc said:
    I have 8 million points I was ready to redeem, I saw NOTHING about the pirate being finished!  This is ridiculous! 
    I do not have that many but I still have a few which I was still making up my mind on what Rewards to use them with....

AND, I was COUNTING on the "AMPLE" ahead Warning as I understood we were told we would have received to feel safe to hang onto them until I made up my mind.....

It OUGHT TO BE a Bug.... I cannot think that, to my understanding, we are first told that we'd get an Ample Warning and then, instead, the Black Market is shut off without ANY Warning at all.....

@Kyronix , can you please comment on this ?

Thanks, and Happy New Year.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    This is an unintended result.  We are investigating the issue and will resolve it as soon as possible.  Thank you for your patience while we look into it.  Happy New Year!
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    Kyronix said:
    This is an unintended result.  We are investigating the issue and will resolve it as soon as possible.  Thank you for your patience while we look into it.  Happy New Year!

Thank you for the response.
    I assume you will look into the fellowship NPC at brittain also? (Half of the rewards are gone)

psycho said:
    Kyronix said:

Thank you for the response.
    I assume you will look into the fellowship NPC at brittain also? (Half of the rewards are gone)

I suppose it is some nasty BUG that hit both dealers....

Thanks Kyronix for the kind response and for looking into this matter.
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 63
    Rewards are back on both the pirate and fellowship NPCs. :) 
    Kitiara said:
    HURRAY !!

Thanks @Kyronix !

I still have been unable to get all 3 Krampus Whips Recipes, though...

And I am now at about 40 Krampus encounters (if not more) through....

How come that these Recipes are THIS hard to get ??
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    RNG.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    popps said: hi
    Kitiara said:
    HURRAY !!

Thanks @ Kyronix !

I still have been unable to get all 3 Krampus Whips Recipes, though...

And I am now at about 40 Krampus encounters (if not more) through....

How come that these Recipes are THIS hard to get ??
    I did way less than 40 and have all 3 recipes.

RNG is why we get what we get.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Just got a spare Spiked whip.  Didn't do trade runs. I was there to heal others and kill Minions. I did 1 WoD on Krampus.

Need 3 more stars.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Just got a spare Spiked whip.  Didn't do trade runs. I was there to heal others and kill Minions. I did 1 WoD on Krampus.

Need 3 more stars.
    My problem is not getting looting rights, nor doing Trade Orders to get the guaranteed trade drops, I actually do, since I play on a low population Shard, waaaaaaaaay more then the required 3 orders... I usually end up doing like 8ish Trade Orders per Krampus just myself.... to make Krampus spawn faster given the higher scarcity of players.

My problem is, pure and simple, the RNG.... I have titles through my ears, gloves, broken watches a go-go, some Minions recipes and a disappointing lack of Whips' Recipes....

I just hope that the Krampus content will keep going for like another week or hopefully more, to give me some more chance at getting the 3 Whips Recipes...
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    How did a thread about the pirate black market end up being about Krampus drops?

As the problem MissE reported has been fixed I believe this thread can be closed.
This discussion has been closed.