Artisan Festival

@Kyronix
@Bleak
@Mesanna

Will the festival run to Jan 4 as it had last year so we can have a tree in Yew?

On pacific, we are finishing Vesper tonight.... without the extension, Yew will not see a tree.

Please.. can we have the extension?

Thank you.

Comments

• I thought that the Festival runs its course thru all nine towns regardless of the calendar date.

Anyway, if it starts in Yew, I have 7,500 bank points already filled for it.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    They have extended the time each year after the first year to make sure the last town had time to grow and give out the presents. The first year there was wasn't time and people were up in arms to say the least. I'm sure this year it will run to the end like the last two years.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    edited January 2020
    The elf in Vesper on Pac is already giving out presents at 4 PM PST on 12/31.  I checked Atlantic and no presents out yet.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited January 2020
    Curse that elf!!!! 

I think you mean 12/31 (today)

I seriously hope we get a chance to fill the Yew tree.... 

• Seems like they've sped up the progression a bit.

Elves and presents are popping at odd times during the day and in shortened time frames.  The Vesper elf appeared just 10 hours after Trinsic's elf started distributing presents.  Not the 17 hours according the the last time the publish notes were updated for the Artisan Festival.

• No presents on SP yet but Pacific's elf has delivered.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    So proud of Pacific!
    We got the star on the Yew tree in less than 12 hours! 
    10am the CB tree appeared, and now at 8:22pm, Tinkerbell popped the star!

Haven't seen the Yew tree since year one... so I am a bit teary eyed right now. (being tipsy kinda contributes).

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
  • FenFen Posts: 30
    Congratulations Pacific!   I am also very proud of Sonoma for getting a fully grown Yew tree!  Thanks to all that helped out especially Keith of Sonoma!

Happy New Year!
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited January 2020
    So proud of our Drachenfelsians :) - at the end of this festival we've made them all.
    <3

Click link and scroll a bit.

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)