Three Tiered cake

MissEMissE Posts: 776
Ok not a huge issue but having just had xmas and been given and made (for my  xmas party) a  LOT of three tiered cakes it is a bit disappointing that  you cant actually eat one.

If on the ground and clicked, either locked down or not it says it must be in your backpack to use.

When in backpack and clicked it doesnt matter how full your backpack is, even an empty backpack it says "you do not have enough space in your backpack to use".

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Odd this was supposed to go into bug forum, maybe a mod can move it please.

Cheers MissE

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    OK.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    That's strange. Those cakes have always required you to have very few things in your pack to use them, but I made a cake only last night and removed slices from it to put into the hamper that I occasionally take to our Europa bank meet.
    edited December 2019
    Well no idea what constitutes very few things in your backpack.  5 of us all tried to get a piece of cake and NONE of us could get one.  I would of thought for 10 bits of cake you would of required 11 empty spaces. I had more than 60.  Do not intend to empty my whole backpack just to get a bit.

Cheers MissE

• MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    This is a known issue related to the function that creates the piece of cake erroneously counting all spells in spellbooks as items inside of your pack.  This makes it so that if you have 2 full spellbooks in your pack you cannot slice you off a piece of cake.
    I shall remain cakeless then lol.

Cheers MissE

• MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Apparently in my haste to respond, I forgot to mention that there is already a problem report in the system on the cake/spellbook issue.
    edited March 2020
    No big deal, just one of those odd things that has you baffled when  you are unable to have  your cake and eat it too. :P

Cheers MissE