Objects Blocking House placement. (URGENT MATTER)

Dear @Mesanna and @Bleak and @Kyronix.
We already asked you Devs 1000000X to PLS fix this problem and yesterday was a perfect example on that happened on Atlantic Shard and someone LOST his Keep because of the things that the Devs NEVER fixed.

Long time ago we asked the devs to pls fix the "corpses" that prevent houses to be placed in Felucca and Trammel, we all know if you kill a troll or ogre or any other animal, monster oe even Players in fel, their bodies/corpses will BLOCK house placement, this was addressed many time to the devs and they said they would fix, guess what , still not fixed.

another thing that was urgent addressed was the Old Crate or boxes with stuck objects inside that people bring to Lunas, Castles and keeps and chop those boxes to block the area and only few small houses can be placed instead.

this is 1 example that just happened couple weeks ago when on Atlantic Shard a Zento 18x18 went down and someone chop 1 of those boxes and he had a horse standing on top, so no one could see what he did.

so Instead of a full 18x18 house, he was able to magic placed 2 houses on the same sec, side by side, while everyone else ofc was trying to place a full size house, but only He knew what he did and he placed BOTH houses.

2nd example happened last night and someone lost his Tram KEEP last night because this situation.
there were an atlantic idoc 18x18 trammel house, ofc another 15 hours Idoc, no one was there at 5 hour, no one was there at 10 hour and than ofc the "lady Spring" decided to gate the whole shard and all of sudden there were 200 people, I will not even comment on the matter that the whole house went poof in 2 secs, what matter in this post is that the peson that had a Keep behind the Idoc, was trying to move his Keep to the front and with everyone saying "Dont do it" He decided to resize his Keep in order to move the same few steps to the front, and as we already knew that this would happen, 3 min after he resized his Keep, someone chop a box and Because WE ALL KNOW that is useless to page a GM, guess what happened????? HE LOST HIS KEEP.

since he couldnt place the keep back, he took too long waiting for a GM that we all knew would never show up anyway and someone else placed towers, and 7x7 and 18x18 and He lost his Keep.

so now, @Mesanna , how many more people will loose their houses? because something that you promise fix few years ago??, every time a Luna goes down or someone try to resize them, or a castle or keep goes down, people always bring those boxes and chop them and the owner LOOSE his home.

every time one those houses go down in felluca , when the area is finally open to be placed, you will have 10 houses  7x7 , because there is corpses blocking the whole area?

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Someone decided to resize their house, ummm....at a nearby IDOC ?  
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • I wondered what happened,  I was at the front of the idoc and I saw the tower house sign with the sarcastic message and the new 18x18 is going to have vendors

I think it was very naive of the keep owner to do what he did at that time.  Spring also asked everyone if they place to sell the house to Stich (keep owner) 

just asking for trouble and I am gutted for Stich. I guess the good nature of the game is lacking with some people, to help someone out who made. mistake.

Hopefully thew tower will be dropped and stick can buy that 18x18 all he will be happy. 
  • nope. new keep up. so looks like Stich will not get that house in the end

I wondered what happened,  I was at the front of the idoc and I saw the tower house sign with the sarcastic message and the new 18x18 is going to have vendors

I think it was very naive of the keep owner to do what he did at that time.  Spring also asked everyone if they place to sell the house to Stich (keep owner) 

just asking for trouble and I am gutted for Stich. I guess the good nature of the game is lacking with some people, to help someone out who made. mistake.

Hopefully thew tower will be dropped and stick can buy that 18x18 all he will be happy. 
    This is hilarious, you're at every IDOC on every shard, its amazing, but it's even funnier that you complain about the same people being at every idoc, you know, every one you're at as well.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    The game is only fair if I get everything!.  Otherwise it is a conspiracy against me!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

• 2nd example happened last night and someone lost his Tram KEEP last night because this situation.
    there were an atlantic idoc 18x18 trammel house, ofc another 15 hours Idoc, no one was there at 5 hour, no one was there at 10 hour and than ofc the "lady Spring" decided to gate the whole shard and all of sudden there were 200 people, I will not even comment on the matter that the whole house went poof in 2 secs, 

well you had to say my name, no idea why the quotes.. only 12 people went into my gate for that idoc. and you cant say no one was there at 5 hour or 10 hour because I was there and I tracked who else just happened to be at that idoc. there were many. I also should say that rune for that idoc was on my porch in my books for everyone to use for FOUR days. we had 8 idocs that day 5 18x18s, I only gated to that one idoc at the 15 hour mark. I cast 3 gates within 3 minutes of it falling. 
  • I wondered what happened,  I was at the front of the idoc and I saw the tower house sign with the sarcastic message and the new 18x18 is going to have vendors

This is hilarious, you're at every IDOC on every shard, its amazing, but it's even funnier that you complain about the same people being at every idoc, you know, every one you're at as well.
    you clearly have me confused with someone else, I only do Atlantic idocs. I do not have the time or interest or 3rd party help to do all shards. I could nothing of anything worse than putting all that time in just for the idoc loot machine to hoover up everything everywhere.   
    The way things are going I will not be doing many idocs at all anymore, there are plenty of other things to do in the game to enjoy. This is not fun, and certainly not rewarding for all the time put into it.

So I will still have a little look about and attended a few here and there, but until the idoc cheat is sorted out there is no point.

Plus when I see what's going on, so blatantly with no action I believe the devs are involved, its more than them turning a blind eye to this RMT organisation.

End of the day, its just a game, and I have enough stress in my life without this adding to it

• Pawain said:
    The game is only fair if I get everything!.  Otherwise it is a conspiracy against me!
    I wonder,  do you do idocs? have you EVER? have you been doing them for 10 plus years.  
    If the answer is yes then you will know something is up with the cheating that's goes on

Saying that, if you read gen chat on Alt you can see there is cheating going on in PVP so the game is riddled with cheaters with no medicine.

guess we just have to accept it now

With regards to your silly little comment. 
    in 10+ years of idocs from Europa to Legends to Now Atl, the community you get to meet, interact and share with, everybody doe son, some you do really well at, some you are just too slow, but its rewarding.
    This last year since I have been back there is nothing worse than seeing the loot cheat player start gating in up to 10 auto looters and watch as it hovers up everything.

Was not like this years ago, and it is not being acted on. 

Educate yourself and watch the youtube idci cheat videos, you will learn what is going on

I watched those videos, and they're more about the person posting them than anyone else. All I get from it is a bunch of gigantic text explaining what the poster thinks is going on while you try to actually watch the videos for any wrongdoing, which don't appear very often. 

• Those videos are funny, the whole thing is nothing more than the video maker trying to get his competition out.
    They fail to mention on the video that the are doing idocs on all shards, yes, rhey have the time to do idocs on over 20 shards and they dont miss a single one. They fail to mention that they script all shards to find them, to watch them all, to loot them all, than they are mad bc at least on felucca they are getting their arsses kicked.
    The best of all those videos is when they accuse the devs of been part of the crew, that made me laugh a lot.

Idocs are not a playstyle, idocs are greed, idocs are a group of people trying to get something free that never belong to them at first anyway and do everything possible to prevent others to get the free stuff as well. Imho the deve should really cancel them all, there is plenty of other things you can do on UO other than that playstyle.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This topic is closed pending feedback from developers
This discussion has been closed.