UO Stores Discounts for the Holidays 2019...

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited December 2019 in General Discussions
Hi!
Maybe I simply haven't seen the note, but until when are some items on UO Store sold at discounted prices for this 2019 Holidays Season?
TIA! :)
I.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    I'm sorry, I do not have that information.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Mariah said:
    I'm sorry, I do not have that information.

Thanks anyway for the reply! :)
    If you should ever come in possesion of this info I will appreciate to know it, if this is "commercially" allowed...
    Cheers
    I.
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited December 2019
    The staff really gets beat up a lot on the forums but I gotta give them an 'Atta boy/girl' on this one.  
    They heard our requests for a black Friday sale and knew the price of sovereigns was beyond their control so instead they gave a sale on ingame items that can be purchased with sovereigns.
    Nicely done guys. 

• All the crap no one wants is on sale,  useful things like MYTHIC and TRANSFER token are exempt.  Thanks for the lack of effort again.  Is this game just a deco game now?  Seems all updates, new content is all focused of making pixel houses more sparkly?  How about something USEFUL to do and buy. 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    The staff really gets beat up a lot on the forums but I gotta give them an 'Atta boy/girl' on this one.  
    They heard our requests for a black Friday sale and knew the price of sovereigns was beyond their control so instead they gave a sale on ingame items that can be purchased with sovereigns.
    Nicely done guys. 
    Nicely done ? Seriously ? We already have the ability to insure every freaking thing we carry , with more blessed items than ever before, what exactly does this item accomplish ? Let me speak for as many people as I can right now because I"m more than positive that they would agree. Lower the prices on things that the majority would like to have and you will see sales skyrocket. 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    edited December 2019
    All the crap no one wants is on sale,  useful things like MYTHIC and TRANSFER token are exempt.  Thanks for the lack of effort again.  Is this game just a deco game now?  Seems all updates, new content is all focused of making pixel houses more sparkly?  How about something USEFUL to do and buy. 

"Some things that I don't want are on Sale".

There, fixed for you.
    edited December 2019
    Nicely done guys. 
    Nicely done ? Seriously ? We already have the ability to insure every freaking thing we carry , with more blessed items than ever before, what exactly does this item accomplish ? Let me speak for as many people as I can right now because I"m more than positive that they would agree. Lower the prices on things that the majority would like to have and you will see sales skyrocket. 

Has the Staff maybe simultaneously RAISED the prices of what you think this elusive "majorty" want?
    No.
    They LOWERED the prices of some Items instead.
    You are not interested in the Items they put on Sale?
    Simply: don't buy them.

Nicely done guys. 

Totally agreed.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Ivenor said:
    Nicely done guys. 

Has the Staff maybe simultaneously RAISED the prices of what you think this elusive "majorty" want?
    No.

And here I was thinking the idea of an ingame store is to make money, when really it's to please a very small portion of the playerbase, silly me.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    edited December 2019
    Ivenor said:
    Nicely done guys. 

No.

And here I was thinking the idea of an ingame store is to make money, when really it's to please a very small portion of the playerbase, silly me.

And, IMO, EXACTLY to make money the LOWERD some item prices (maybe of some of the slow-selling one, I don't have access to UO Store sales reports so I can't say for sure, but it is reasonable to assume so) and left at normal prices the ones that is sensate to speculate that will sell anyway... :)

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Thank you for lowering the prices on some of these items.
    I was able to get something for my guild that they absolutely loved.
    I loved that  I was able to put a smile on their faces.
    Thank you for lowering the prices on some of these items.
    I was able to get something for my guild that they absolutely loved.
    I loved that  I was able to put a smile on their faces.

Agreed! :)
  • The week long alacrity token along with 100 Blackthorns points you get in the EJ starter pack was worth it for me to purchase at half off.  Best deal of the items on sale in my opinion.