Why has the in-game UO Store on Atlantic been down for 2 days and still inaccessible now???

AtlanteanAngelAtlanteanAngel Posts: 53
edited December 2019 in Atlantic

Why has the in-game UO Store on Atlantic been down for 2 days and still inaccessible now???

"The Promo Code redemption system is currently unavailable, please try again later."

I tried yesterday and got this error message. I waited for server down, server back up, and I still get this error message.

What gives???

Comments

• Update : make this 4 days in a row not accessible!

Is it just me? What am I doing wrong?

Anyone else on Atlantic try accessing the in-game UO store? Does it work for you?

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,659
    I don't know why you can't access it.
    I made a purchase from the store on Atlantic

are you in a safe log out location?
    like an Inn or a house you are friended to?
  • I don't know why you can't access it.
    I made a purchase from the store on Atlantic

are you in a safe log out location?
    like an Inn or a house you are friended to?

Thanks for replying to my thread.

I just checked. Now finally (after 5 days in a row of inaccessibility) I can access the in-game UO store.

No, the problem wasn't the safe log out location. If it were, this location issue would be included in the error message, instead I only got "The Promo Code redemption system is currently unavailable, please try again later."

Besides, I can now access the UO store in the same location (Luna inn) where in the past 5 days I could not access the UO store.

Problem just happened to solve itself spontaneously. Was annoying for the last 5 days though. No announcement of taking the UO store down to keep us players informed.

Again, thanks for replying anyway.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,659
    sometimes if you get that message, it helps if you go to the moongate and go to another facet.
    Then go back to the inn and try again.