From the Desk of EM Faine Morgan - December Update

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
Season's Greetings Catskills. Just a note for a couple of quick updates.

I think everyone is probably busy with holiday preparations as well as running trade orders and battling Fellowship minions. We had no entries for the Winter Wonderland deco this round and only one for the Cookie (Recipe) Swap - thank you Pitr! Also, I had planned to do the Winter Festival the weekend of the 28th but I have family coming into town for the holidays so, as much as I love you all, I'm going to spend time with them. :)

With all that being said, I think I'm going to just say, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Season's Blessings. I will see you all in the January when we will do the Festival, have our first promotion ceremony, a brand new fish of the month and see if there's more interest in the deco contest. Oh, and I'm sure I'll plot some new way to kill you all. 

The fish of the month will still continue as planned. I hope the fishers are having some luck!

I hope Santa is especially good to all of you and that you have a wonderful holiday. Thank you all for a wonderful year and allowing me to be your EM for the past year. 

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 410
    could you pleae do some event on week-end in 2020 i work monday to friday on evening i cannot participate to any em event you do....you seem to like alot thursday night :-) happy holidays
  • Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Faine!  enjoy the family and we'll see you next year.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Dear Faine, Loved this past year of your Leadership and friendship on Catskills, (the BEST Shard in UO), the fun events and thank you for the Sash too. And, I did take notice of your comment, "Oh, and I'm sure I'll plot some new way to kill you all.", yes, that comment. I am looking forward to "death and mayhem" and lots of exciting times to com on Catskills in 2020 Perfect Vision in perspective Faine. I will be Governor of Britain once more and I am looking forward to all our collective Governors can bring to the King's table in this next few months. Enjoy your time with family, and we look forward to your return. ~ Shenzin, Governor of Britain and Blind Tom the Pirate, arrr.