Fellowship Insignia Armor Sets

Despite these being of little to no value, putting together the sets is fun and could be sold to collectors. 

I'm wondering, how many different sets are there? 
What pieces are needed per set? 
Maybe we could post them all here?

Comments

• KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    dvvid said:
    Despite these being of little to no value, putting together the sets is fun and could be sold to collectors. 

I'm wondering, how many different sets are there? 
    What pieces are needed per set? 
    Maybe we could post them all here?

It will be the same as previous sets, such as Kotl, Enchanted Origin, of the Cult, etc., if you collected those. If you are not familiar, you basically have all standard armor and tokuno/samurai armor and weapons available.

There are no armor types from Time of Legends, and there is also no Dragon Armor (I would love if they added Dragon Armor to these sets though... *hint hint nudge nudge*)

Some sets will have multiple options available to it (mainly samurai armor), a variety of hats, and a few female versions sprinkled in.
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Ah okay....sooo many pieces.  Was hoping it was a little more simplified but oh well.  Thank you.
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited December 2019
    plate, chain, ring, leather, studded, bone for standard humans
    Samari leather, studded and plate
    ninja
    leaf, hide and woodland for elves
    I'm not sure how many gargoyle sets there are.  You get garg pieces when you do the fight with a gargoyle character.

I'm to the point now were i'm only keeping the ones with really good mods or the ones with very few mods but can be imbued.   Trashing the rest.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    plate, chain, ring, leather, studded, bone for standard humans
    Samari leather, studded and plate
    ninja
    leaf, hide and woodland for elves
    I'm not sure how many gargoyle sets there are.  You get garg pieces when you do the fight with a gargoyle character.

I'm to the point now were i'm only keeping the ones with really good mods or the ones with very few mods but can be imbued.   Trashing the rest.
    We absolutely NEED, and desperatedly too, another Bank and Home Storage increase to be made available as a purchase....

Way too many new items to be stored and lack of space that just comes to the detriment of enjoying gameplay, to my opinion....
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Yeah well I have 980 pieces now, still not done getting my tabards/cloaks. Although I have completed 11 tabards and 4 cloaks and nearly finished another 7 cloaks.   I will be keeping ONE set of bone and One set of plate, and will trash the rest unless there are any decent bits to imbue, but from what I have seen so far that will be minimal if any.  

I am keeping all for the moment in case anyone needs a particular piece which I can transfer to atlantic for pick up after that the lot will be unraveled.

Sad that the cloaks are nothing but deco. No idea why you couldn't covert 'any' cloak to the new one to make it useful.  As it is you cant see it ON your paperdoll, just on your toon and only from behind.   Very disappointing for the effort required to get it.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • im keeping all my pieces until I see if they do the right thing and add a turn in vendor like the others where you can buy stuff that are very essential to the game in my opinion like first aid belts etc
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited December 2019
    Dasilva said:
    im keeping all my pieces until I see if they do the right thing and add a turn in vendor like the others where you can buy stuff that are very essential to the game in my opinion like first aid belts etc

They made the drop rate so incredibly high so I wouldn't hold my breath on the devs giving them any type of turn in value.

I would have much preferred a lower drop rate but WITH a turn-in value for Blackthorn arties. 
    That would at least appease the players who don't have High Seas so they cant get the cargo to turn in for coins to get access to Blackthorns Dungeon.  (Those players are essentially locked out of Blackthorns unless they purchase the coins from other players)

To late for that now since there are who knows how many thousands of Fellowship pieces out there now.

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Instead of going to X dungeon to grind out drops to turn in, we were sent to the oceans for killing.

Instead of turning in RNG gear drops, we fill handcrafted bottles and bring them to the NPC.

We have a turn-in vendor for the Halloween event, it is just a little different than the past few years because it was rolled into the High Seas theme of 2019. The gear drops were only added because people got used to having them and requested them for collectible suits. They don't need a vendor... they are just there for some extra fun. They are also a useful way to indicate that your character earned credit for killing the captain so you can keep track of your tabard/cloak progress. If you do not enjoy the collectibles, then get a handful of free cleanup points or imbue materials out of them.

• They could at least let us cut it up for the cloth.  
    No on the ingots and leather to.