Evasion, splinter and pvp problems

124»

Comments

• ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    CovenantX said:
    Pvp could be near perfect if only a few things were tweaked.

1A) Parry reduce the passive block chances by 10% across the board. if parry mastery is not used.

Bushido + Parry + 2h weapon 40% down to 30%  &  0% up to 15% for balanced 2h weapon.
    Bushido + Parry + 1h weapon 30% down to 20%
    Parry + Shield 35% down to 25%

1B) Parry Mastery - Passive skill - should increase Shield Parry chance by 15% when paired with an equipped weapon of the following types: Swords, Fencing, Macing & Throwing. 
    Archery, Wrestling, or Anatomy & Evaluating Intel- should not gain any additional Parry chance from Parry Mastery.

1C) Bushido skill should no longer reduce parry chances while a shield is equipped.

1D) Balanced 2h weapons should be able to parry at half the normal chance..

2) Evasion -  This spell should not work at all with "Spell channeling" weapons or while a shield is equipped,

3) Splintering Weapon - add a 30 second immunity to the player that has recently been Splintered.   Splinter immunity should prevent both the slow & bleed effects from splintering weapon but not Bleed from the weapon special move Bleed Attack.

4) Shatter Potions - Add a 30 second immunity to the player that has recently had potions destroyed via shatter potion.

30 second immunity for shatter change nothing.they already ave 30 timer on pot.the troll can only follow you and hit you every 30 sec ,hide and repeat.shatter need to be remove or ave a hard nerf
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    edited November 2019
    ezikel said:
    30 second immunity for shatter change nothing.they already ave 30 timer on pot.the troll can only follow you and hit you every 30 sec ,hide and repeat.shatter need to be remove or ave a hard nerf
       It'll make a difference when 2 or more people shatter you within the 30s. Let's put it this way.

if shatters are breaking your game it's because you:

1) You can't survive with mass amounts of consumables.  (majority has this issue, judging by your comment, it would be hard to convince one it is something else, i'll explain why below)
    2) You're not very good at pvp.
    3) You're always outnumbered.
    4) all of the above.

I haven't even pvped in about 3 months Parry & Evade has made this game boring AF it should have been fixed in the same publish tactics requirements were reduced and there wouldn't be even half of these issues today (as I said at the time) Anyway... Shatter Potions are and always have been on a 60s cooldown,  so Obviously the shatter immunity would be in-place to prevent bad players from sync-shattering so other bad players run home crying about it and to restock instead of pvp.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Bleak has changes on TC now. Go go go.
  • What's the changes? 
  • PaithanPaithan Posts: 120
    CovenantX said:
    ezikel said:
       It'll make a difference when 2 or more people shatter you within the 30s. Let's put it this way.

1) You can't survive with mass amounts of consumables.  (majority has this issue, judging by your comment, it would be hard to convince one it is something else, i'll explain why below)
    4) all of the above.

I haven't even pvped in about 3 months Parry & Evade has made this game boring AF it should have been fixed in the same publish tactics requirements were reduced and there wouldn't be even half of these issues today (as I said at the time) Anyway... Shatter Potions are and always have been on a 60s cooldown,  so Obviously the shatter immunity would be in-place to prevent bad players from sync-shattering so other bad players run home crying about it and to restock instead of pvp.
    You fit number 2 perfectly.  It always blows my mind to see you/warshak/drcucksack say the same thing over and over when you guys have been so terrible at pvp for such a long time.
  • Paithan said:
    CovenantX said:
    ezikel said:

4) all of the above.

You fit number 2 perfectly.  It always blows my mind to see you/warshak/drcucksack say the same thing over and over when you guys have been so terrible at pvp for such a long time.

a little salty eh?   at least those players know who they are =D
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    CovenantX said:
    Paithan said:
    CovenantX said:
    ezikel said:

4) all of the above.

People that I kill easily and die due to not knowing the game don’t make me salty. Makes me laugh. I just need to point it out so devs don’t go thinking you know what you are talking about.  

You are the kinda guy who died while using broken corpse skin 1v1. Lol
  • Paithan said:
    CovenantX said:
    Paithan said:
    CovenantX said:
    ezikel said:

4) all of the above.

People that I kill easily and die due to not knowing the game don’t make me salty. Makes me laugh. I just need to point it out so devs don’t go thinking you know what you are talking about.  

You are the kinda guy who died while using broken corpse skin 1v1. Lol

Haha...says the guy that couldn't kill me then whined 'I'm going to get my poisoning char' only to never come back, LOL nice one pal.  Typical of you, go sit in your gate house for 10 hours waiting for your guild to login so you can step foot outside.

Virem is still the only person to kill me one vs one on Gurads btw, and It was because I let him combo while I had him oathed and I missed with my weapon...  that was after corpse was fixed too btw.

and um, you're the kinda guy that dies in a mage duel while in wraith form, you couldn't survive long enough to run the other guy out of mana... sad day?

ICQ# 478 633 659
    I’ve dispatched you on gurads and your mage. Easily on both accounts. I’d be happy to destroy you again on any char ya have whenever ya want though. 

And I did lose duels on a guy with no wep skill. Wrestle disrupted every hit.. but you knew that. 
  • Your going to get this thread locked with your trolls and nonsense lies Paith.  Ive watched you try to fight many people solo and you leave screen versus just about everyone,  just stop already and let this thread be about the coming changes not your fantasy land where you think you never die.  K thanks!
    Your going to get this thread locked with your trolls and nonsense lies Paith.  Ive watched you try to fight many people solo and you leave screen versus just about everyone,  just stop already and let this thread be about the coming changes not your fantasy land where you think you never die.  K thanks!
    Lies? lol.  Although, he is 10x better than you.. he is still a bad pvper.  You run straight into a house whenever I curse you or will die with numbers holding grinders. 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Thus thread is becoming redundant. Uncivil language, disrespectful attitudes and trollish behavior will get this thread locked.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Please Note. This is not a thread in which  to 'board pvp'. Stay on topic and leave personal arguments out of it.
    Two off topic posts have been removed.