Artisan Tree, is it stuck or?

ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
edited December 2019 in General Discussions
Hey guys,

I've been working on the LS Christmas tree. I turned in 10 LBOD's the first day and got it to Stage 1. The next day we got it to Stage 2, we're now working on Stage 3, however it feels like it is stuck. While I was there someone else dropped a few in between mine, and it's still saying:

three-quarters of the way, is this bugged or how many will it take to get it off the three-quarters? Before it was saying it's "close" to the next stage.

Comments

• What kind of large bods are you dropping and how many Bank Points are they?
  • I turned in all Lbod's, 3 alchemy's worth 250, 350 and 450. Then cooking worth 450, and 2 fletching worth 350. It was around 420 banked points in all.
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
    you need 4000 banking points from stage 2 to stage 3. so probably around 500 left to next stage.
  • Great, thanks for letting me know! @Drowy B) I'll see if it changes here soon.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    We have only had 1 tree get a star in the last 2 years. Mags quit playing so our trees stopped growing.  You might be able to get Gabby to help you.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Seems like we got a few trying to help now, but I wish they would lower the requirements or give more time on each tree for the low populated shards.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Siege is fairly low populated but has a great group that insure that every city tree is completed, and shhh, don't tell Dot but they do it faster than GL does too.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Siege is fairly low populated but has a great group that insure that every city tree is completed, and shhh, don't tell Dot but they do it faster than GL does too.
    Apparently Mugen is the same as Siege
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
    edited December 2019
    Well, we managed to get it to stage 3 just in time and I got a pillow from the santa bag
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    I can probably give most of the old pillows if you like those. Just ask in game.  Also Lamps, I dont like those.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
    edited December 2019
    Oh right, let me look up what everything looks like and I'll let you know :)
  • I like all the heart and moon stuff if you have any you don't want of those. @Pawain