Jolly Roger - Origin Release - SPOILERS INSIDE

13»

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Gargs can't wear hawkwinds or tabards. I friend on Baja let me try a plain tabard on my garg and she couldn't even wear the plain one.
  • Ive done ten shrines now on LS and still cant get the tabard, thought this would be resolved!!

• Ive done ten shrines now on LS and still cant get the tabard, thought this would be resolved!!

Ten different shrines, or ten times the same shrine? You need to do at least 8 captains at the same shrine to get a tabard.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited December 2019
    ZekeTerra said:
    @ Kyronix just tried to put a Hawkwinds modified Tabard on my Gargoyle and he couldn't wear it.  Does the Gargoyle have to claim the tabard from the Ankh?

That's what I was told.

2 bug reports on this.  So you not the only one who wants it for a Garg.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • @Kyronix I tried doing the quest today and was unable to successfully read the book at Jack's ship using Forensics.  Tried on a Gargoyle on Legends and a Human on Origin.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    edited December 2019
    were you wearing the amulet?  Forensics isn't for the book,it's for the corpse.

As promised, the wiki page is now available https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/combat/jolly-roger/

• Nevermind, I didn't have the amulet on.  doh
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited December 2019
    Mariah said:
    were you wearing the amulet?  Forensics isn't for the book,it's for the corpse.

As promised, the wiki page is now available https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/combat/jolly-roger/

@Mariah ;

On the Wiki Page for Jolly Roger, at some point is is said that 

Tabard of Virtue

Can be equipped by all races
    Are you sure about that ?

Because, from what I hear, Gargoyles cannot wear it....
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    That information came from the publish notes. I believe there are some bug reports about it.