instant EC Hard Crash in LUNA on stairs by blacksmith

The stairs by the blacksmith in luna are instant hard crash in the  EC client.
your character stays logged in but your client hard crashes to desktop and you cant play the game.
two accounts effectively useless just for recalling.  Instantly hard crashed as soon as i stepped on those stairs.
=( sad kat

Comments

• I am having the same problem.  Tried to log into an account with a character logged out in Luna and it crashes instantly.  tried another char on same account that is not in Luna and logged in fine.  Tried a different account with a character not in Luna, as soon as i recall into Luna, instant crash and can not get back in.  These characters were logged in fine yesterday.  
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Please provide the shard and XYZ location this is occurring and whether you are using the default UI or a custom UI.  Thanks. 
  • i use the default UI,I cant get close enough to luna yet... I'm noticing that my crashes are happening on gargoyle classes. I have attempted several times and the client is just crashing so fast i cant do anything past 3 seconds after logging in on a non stuck character. if a character is stuck the client just instant crashes after choosing and you have to wait till it times out too choose another that is not stuck in a dead spot. i have a sneaky suspicion that flying on my gargoyles and getting near 2 story clipped objects causes the crash.
    at this point I am going to do a fresh clean install.
    thank you very much for the reply.
  • same issues here.

EC with UOCarto mod, Me and a buddy crashed to desktop at the EM house on Siege Perilous as soon as we stepped into it. The house is located 3 screen north of the Britain moongate (Felucca obviously...). After the initial crash to desktop we couldn't log in anymore without immediately crashing to desktop again.
    We had to log into CC and take our characters to another facet until we could log in with EC without crashing again.

Another guildmate has the exact same problem with the house in the eastern part of the Abyss. Also EC with UOCarto mod.
  • ReinquistReinquist Posts: 18
    edited December 2019
    Kyronix said:
    Please provide the shard and XYZ location this is occurring and whether you are using the default UI or a custom UI.  Thanks. 
    @Kyronix,  I am on Great Lakes.  happened on south Luna in different locations, one in house, one recalled in on street.  sorry i dont have exact coords as i crashed and couldnt get them.  I used Classic client to log in and get them out of Luna.  Using default UI also.
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    We have identified the issue and are working to push a new patch.
  • Bleak said:
    We have identified the issue and are working to push a new patch.
    Awesome, thank you

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    The patch should be available within the hour.
  • thank you very much,
    after the patch i was able to log in and start playing with the characters that where previously stuck.
  • Bleak said:
    The patch should be available within the hour.
    Running smooth, thank you Bleak
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo