Black Friday deals in the Store ?

Mesanna. Any discounts or deals to be had on sovereigns or codes this Friday 

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Yeah, I'd like to also know about it....

• C'mon guys.  There's been a discount on Ultima Online items in the EA store like twice in all of 22 years.  Would be really nice but please don't hold your breath.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    You might want to ask EA as BS has ZERO control of EA
  • Worth asking. Lol  what’s the saying “ don’t ask, don’t get disappointed?”  Or something like that 
  • One can dream.... 
  • just use a vpn and buy the stuff in the russian store for pennies on the dollar like people have been doing all along
  • WOW, EA has Black Friday deals on just about EVERY game except UO. REALLY GREAT WAY TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS. Guess the wallet stays in my pocket then. Rant over
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited November 2019
    Avatar is currently offering a Black Friday Bonus...lol. It's hilarious that he's allowed to continue unchallenged. Although he is on a different account ID than normal, so maybe one was banned, big whoop.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    EA does not know that UO exists. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    edited November 2019
    Id like to see some black friday deals too, either lowered soverign costs ingame store or on EA store.  Theres a thing or two Id like to buy, not everything can be bough from other players.

Even though BS has zero control over EA, they can still send a message that such offers is wanted.
    (or do it the backdoor way, lower the soverign costs ingame)
  • Wait, we have a store?!?!?!?

Sorry, couldn't resist getting the Svengoolie quote in there :P
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Didn't Broadsword offer lower prices in the in game store last December?
    The last price reduction I recall was when the taming revamp came out and the pet bonding potion was on sale for a while.
  • Marge said:
    Didn't Broadsword offer lower prices in the in game store last December?
    If this is the sale I'm thinking of, it was a mistake and shutdown after it was pointed out. That or they ran out of codes. I can't remember which tbh.
  • LOL I have this mental image of a random code generator, sitting there running codes and they are all the same...because, well, it's UO lol.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I was right there was discounts for some items last December in the store.

We did have that.  How did I forget the December to Dismember Sales event!
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Yeah, great deals on pigments and pigments, and umm, even pigments.With some deco thrown in. I wish I could have been in the meeting where one of them (I hope) said, "Why don't we put mythic tokens and soulstone tokens and pet bonding pots and and and..you know the things most players would buy in a heartbeat if only the price were lower ".....nah, put them pigments on 33% off , that'll be enough.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Thats probably why I forgot...