Are there any benefits of fishing or doing MIBs in Fel instead of Trammel?

Since 2019 was about the high seas and the year is almost up I thought I better ask this question: Are there any benefits of fishing or doing MIBs in Felucca instead of Trammel?

Comments

• FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    For me at least, also having a treasure hunter, it's the possibility of also getting Fel maps, which can give higher quality SoTs.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited November 2019

in fel you have 1k luck bonus for mibs

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Fortis said:

in fel you have 1k luck bonus for mibs

That's an unproven myth, when that 1k luck actually shows up on my status bar, I'll believe it.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    Unless it's been fixed, there is a small chance of getting a MIS/SOS that is in the seas that are now land in Trammel, due to Stygian Abyss. Over the last 10 years, I've had 3 or 4 of them in that area, and did them by recalling to Fel Humility, and taking a rowboat to the position, rather than having to pick up and replace my fisher's brit ship, or place one with a different character. 
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408

i dont say you have better chance to get mibs....in fel you have a 1k luck bump for the chest when you fish it