City Governor elections... aren't they supposed to start Next Saturday? I don't see ANY dates!

Help! I know we have City Governor elections coming up, always in the first week of December, but I see no dates announced for the actual nomination and voting process that by my reckoning should start Saturday, November 30th at a certain time of the day!

I run a newspaper for the players on LA, and I badly need to announce and advertise this City Election and get candidates for the offices arranged. I can't announce or help to organize anything if I don't have the dates/times!  Eeek!

Can you help me and give me the run-down of the schedule for the upcoming City Elections?  THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I think these are self contained in the game.  The dates are pre set and they will happen 6 months after the last ones.  I heard it is soon. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ElofLAElofLA Posts: 25
    Confirmation would be nice. I need to put out my newspaper tomorrow :)
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    When you click the city stone (single or double I forget) it gives you the date and time. I believe nomination time should start Thanksgiving day and runs for a week. Then the voting period runs for a week after. Remember, you have to be a citizen of the city and at least respected loyalty wise to be able to vote.
    edited November 2019
    ^^^  That answer  Next election cycle begins 11-27  23.27 time

Those do not need turned on.
  • I guess it does need to be turned on. Today should have been the day 
    Oopsie. The game did not turn them on.
    When I clicked the stone to get the date , it said the city had no governor, even though my title said I was the governor.
  • Pawain said:
    Oopsie. The game did not turn them on.
    When I clicked the stone to get the date , it said the city had no governor, even though my title said I was the governor.
    You were impeached and removed from office due to the Vesperian collusion conspiracy. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Sometimes the stone is little off - sometimes by a day. When it does "turn on" it is around 1 or 2 am EST.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited November 2019
    Congratulations to all of the soon to be re-elected governors, We will see you all again in another 6 months. Yeah Yeah, I know already, 2 or 3 of you log in every day, my reply was for the other 98% of you.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Ignore the start dates on the stones, they are always wrong. (The times should read "Whenever the server bothers to check after midnight ET," times can be off by several hours.)

Nominations always start on December 1st and June 1st, with voting starting ~7 days later.