fresh pixel crack for bards please

the last shinnies we got was flutes of renewal how about some fresh love !
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Here comes a recipe that can turn your flute of renewal into a tuba of renewal.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Between what drops, the two arty drops, and what you can buy from the Cleanup guy, everything is covered and is easily obtained again.

Apparently Bards can do more than you think.  Do you use your songs?  Do you play in a group?
    Others love having +140 HP and other buffs.  Tamers need bards for many things.

Bard is a skill set that goes with another build.  All Builds in UO are 2 or more skill sets. 

If something is changed it needs to be a little more than a recharging flute.  They could add a Dino slayer instrument to the cleanup guy. That is the only slayer we can not get in abundance.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,323
    McDougle said:
    Not entirely true.  Since the flutes we've had a new instrument, the Aud Char and the slayer instruments on clean up, fey slayer, arachnid slayer and elemental slayer. 

I also, apparently, read more than you do, because I am aware that is has been said that instruments that can be held are in development.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    We should already have craftable slayer instruments, everyone knows this.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    How about a reinforced fire horn that displays the number of uses and can be repaired.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    McDougle said:
    Not entirely true.  Since the flutes we've had a new instrument, the Aud Char and the slayer instruments on clean up, fey slayer, arachnid slayer and elemental slayer. 

I also, apparently, read more than you do, because I am aware that is has been said that instruments that can be held are in development.
    this is the best news ever !!
    i do play a bard. a full pure support bard i am loved in the groups i hunt with i can also solo most things just switching up the masteries all this being said I would still like to new bard equipment the virtuoso suit is terrible the idea good but it needs refinement and brought up to today's level of overpowered leetness instruments with mods that we could equip would be sweet !! and yes @Sliss i want my Tuba slayer !!
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

•  instruments that can be held are in development.
    Cannot wait for this and I wonder what buffs/ debuffs they may give access to.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,323
    If anyone is wondering where I got that from, it's here:
    Newsletter 38
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Someone has a Bard with no other skills?  What type Bard are you playing that does not use a weapon slot?  Sounds like the bandage belt that only players who really do not care about their template would wear.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.