VETERAN REWARDS : Can we PLEASE get an Armor Stand and a Weapons Rack ?

@Mesanna , @Bleak , @Kyronix ;

Please, could we get for this Year's Veteran Rewards an Armor Stand which hold 500 armor pieces but counts as 1 and a Weapons Rack which can hold 500 Weapons but counts as 1 ?

They would IMMENSELY help players with their every day, continuous struggle with lack of space....

Also, some special container to hold fish, crabs and lobsters reducing their weight (considerably) would be nice to get also.

Thanks !

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Nice one popps. Proud of you on this one!
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    How about one that holds Fellowship coins, mysterious fragments or maritime cargo?
    Perhaps something added to the UO store, that works as a box 1 item, can hold 250 of those.

Would solve my storage problems.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    It's almost like they want us to open more accounts for storage or something. ;)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Ever since we got the jewelry box, I have been hoping they would give us a choice on a holiday token for an antique closet (holds clothing) or a weapons chest. Both would be very useful and lot of people would enjoy them.

Yes it would solve storage problems for lots of people. Would I tear down a house because I would have more storage available? No... I never got extra houses because of armor or weapons. My second was because of BODs. And after that my houses had their own themes... 

But I think it would be better for a holiday token, rather than as a veteran reward.

And about the fish, lobster & crabs container. That would be great added to the huntmaster. Also a bait bucket.
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    If there was something like this that could hold armour I would defiantly purchase from the store. If it had search option I would buy two.
  • All of these storage solutions would be great.