Devs please add this to Horn of Plenty or Cooking BOD's

ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
edited November 2019 in General Discussions
Steam beveragepng The Steam Powered Beverage Maker is an item used in conjunction with a GrinderpngGrinder

Unless I am missing something, I can't seem to make beverages, and from what I've read these were holiday 2014 gifts. I can never find them for sale on vendors, and I've been looking for a few months.

Please add these to either the horn of plenty or the cooking bod rewards. It's something all cooks should be able to do since we have all these recipes. If not these, then something that will allow us to.

Thanks for reading. :)

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,678
    If they did add these, cooking BODs would be a good place.
    however, if you ask around on your shard, people might have them available.
    Or let us know which shard you are from...
    I might know someone that could give you a set
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    What shard are you on that no one answers this request in Gen Chat?  Many of use would love to get rid of these.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Hell, I've thrown more of those things away than i care to count. tell us the shard and i'll see what i have left
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• I've asked several times on the same shard as you @Pawain and I'm starting to feel bad that you two answer most of my threads, lol. :p

Anyway, still I think EVERY COOK should be able to create beverages -- especially when I received a coffee plant via Horn of Plenty but find out I have no way of making it. :'(

Alas, I'm on LS if anyone wants to get rid of them I would of course be very grateful. o:)
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,827
    edited November 2019
    I've got one on LS on a little used new character. it's a gargoyle named bob. he's in the Britain inn near brit castle overloaded and stuck. come get a grinder and pot. 

*edit*  you may want to hurry,, i'm allergic to Tram and the hives are getting bigger . . .

*edit 2* i could no longer take the stresses of Tram and have retired to safer environments.  i shall try again tomorrow, unless someone else helps you out.

NOOB  
  • Pawain said:
    NOOB  
    That's MR. NOOB to you . . .

Pawain said:
    NOOB  
    Not u.  The NOOB.  I guarantee I have called her that in game. 

@ActionElly ;  I made you a NOOB Returner gift bag.  Call me in chat when you want it.

• I've got one on LS on a little used new character. it's a gargoyle named bob. he's in the Britain inn near brit castle overloaded and stuck. come get a grinder and pot. 

*edit*  you may want to hurry,, i'm allergic to Tram and the hives are getting bigger . . .

*edit 2* i could no longer take the stresses of Tram and have retired to safer environments.  i shall try again tomorrow, unless someone else helps you out.
    Sorry I was dealing with noob stuff it was bad, sorry you had to endure all that! I did get help, so thank you anyway. :)
    You returned with a few good Returner NOOBs.  Fury, Rianna, Jack, etc.  Modane and others are new to our group events. We have a great group of Regulars. Need something, ask Olla, Merbee, Miss Bayta.  Others will take you on hunts if you ask. Sess will do the roof with you almost anytime.
    We like to toss the Returner NOOBs right into the fire.  We take them along on Nightly hunts to Peerless, Sea Creatures, Roof, Spawns.  Within a week they can build an awesome mage suit from all the Corguls ans Scalis and Roof we do.

Funny how the Forums say nothing has changed.
    Coming back after 5 years or more, the game is totally different.  Hundreds of more encounters are open to you than before.  Mages, Tamers, Archers, Crafters can do so many new things and things they were too weak to do before.

The OP has been on many hunts with us.
  • Pawain said:
    Pawain said:
    NOOB  
    Not u.  The NOOB.  I guarantee I have called her that in game. 

@ ActionElly   I made you a NOOB Returner gift bag.  Call me in chat when you want it.

:D 

• I've got one on LS on a little used new character. it's a gargoyle named bob. he's in the Britain inn near brit castle overloaded and stuck. come get a grinder and pot. 

Sorry I was dealing with noob stuff it was bad, sorry you had to endure all that! I did get help, so thank you anyway. :)
    It was a rough night, but as I am a Grand Master Alchoho, err Alchemist i was able to fight through it with little side effects *twitches*

• @Kyronix    Another reason  to make the Grinder obtainable again: it is needed to grind coffee for Fish Oil, used to recharge the Charybdis Oracle of the Sea
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,338
    Guys, you might benefit from a method I've used a few times, most recently to get a davies locker deed to someone on test center.

Set up a steward in your house, give him the item you want to donate, or if as in this case there are several items, put them in a bag and put the bag on the steward.
    Send a pm to the person you wish to give the items to with the location of the house and the keyword for the steward.
    He/she can then collect the item/s at their convenience without needing to try to meet up with you.

I've also used this to give an item to an alliance mate on an EJ account. who's playtime didn't mesh very well with mine.
    Guys, you might benefit from a method I've used a few times, most recently to get a davies locker deed to someone on test center.

Set up a steward in your house, give him the item you want to donate, or if as in this case there are several items, put them in a bag and put the bag on the steward.
    Send a pm to the person you wish to give the items to with the location of the house and the keyword for the steward.
    He/she can then collect the item/s at their convenience without needing to try to meet up with you.

I've also used this to give an item to an alliance mate on an EJ account. who's playtime didn't mesh very well with mine.

Love the Stewart!   Mine has bags of empty soulbinders inside.  Say the magic work and players can get a bag and go have fun.