ToS not up-to-date

JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
edited November 2019 in Forum Feedback
Well, I was trying to bring attention to this earlier, but so far nobody seemed to care.

The ToS at the bottom of the page is outdated by some rules only written in some newsletter somewhere.

Mariah keeps telling me Mesanna is to busy to update 1 paragragh of text. I hope she will find 5 minutes after she is done dyeing rares and playing event coordinator for those she likes.

This thread should just stand as a reminder that the ToS linked on this page, is in fact not the ToS in effect.

Added a little poll for the fun. Cheers!
  1. When will the ToS be updated?2 votes
    1. 2019
        0.00%
    2. 2020
        0.00%
    3. 2021
        0.00%
    4. 2022
        0.00%
    5. soon
      100.00%
    6. never
        0.00%
Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)

Comments

• If the rules however are meant to be "mysterious" (like the fragments), so they can be bend at will, please remove the misleading ToS altogether
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited November 2019
    There are 14 line items in the ToS that seem straight forward.  Could you please enlighten us on the ones you think are outdated.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    JollyJade said:

Mariah keeps telling me Mesanna is to busy to update 1 paragragh of text. I hope she will find 5 minutes after she is done dyeing rares and playing event coordinator for those she likes.
    Not true.  I have never, even once, suggested that the responsibility for that update lay with Mesanna.

@Bilbo, as I stated in the earlier thread JollyJade made on this topic, the forum rules have not changed, only the way we deal with those who persistently break them.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Mariah I was just trying to figure out the one that is confusing her.  They all look to be very basic rules and easy to understand.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited November 2019
    Bilbo said:
    @ Mariah I was just trying to figure out the one that is confusing her.  They all look to be very basic rules and easy to understand.

I only know of paragraph 12 superceeded by another rule writte in the newsletter. You can already see how Bilbo did not knew about this, and I can't blame him to be honest.

However, there might be more addedndums to the ToS, from places where I didn't read about it yet.

@Mariah so you are telling me paragraph 12 as written in the ToS linked on this side is still in effect?
  • I also wonder what you instead meant when you sent me the quoted statement below. Apparantly not the ToS?

We have asked for the ToS to be edited, we moderators do not have admin access to do that.

• Bottom line I'm just asking to be able to read the complete ToS on this side, without having to go through all old newsletters, M&Gs, etc.

Is that sooooo much to ask? Prolly just my name.. xD
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This discussion is closed. The terms of service are as is until officially changed. 
This discussion has been closed.