EC Textbox bug

PincoPinco Posts: 20
Since the post on the tc forum about the broken caret in the textboxes got fogotten, I'd like to use this as a reminder that the bug is still around... here is a link to the discussion: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/4903/ec-book-fix-not#latest

I also have a nice list of several other issues with EC, but posting it in this forum seems pointless since there are a bazillion unsolved issues listed already :smiley:

Comments

• CentuCentu Posts: 14
    I have experienced issues with the text box dissappearing.  Had to recreate my profile to get it back.  
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited November 2019
    Some other poster suggested fixing a thing thats different CC vs. EC and it made me think of this "fix" that broke more than it fixed.

Was there any news on this I didnt see? (newsletter, wiki, M&Gs, dev posts?????) A fix to the fix I mean.

Or did Broadsword just break it to let it broken forever now? :( I would tag Devs, but usually thats just taken as a reason to delete my questions, so I wont tag them and hope they just read it.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • PincoPinco Posts: 20
    JollyJade said:
    Some other poster suggested fixing a thing thats different CC vs. EC and it made me think of this "fix" that broke more than it fixed.

Was there any news on this I didnt see? (newsletter, wiki, M&Gs, dev posts?????) A fix to the fix I mean.

Or did Broadsword just break it to let it broken forever now? :( I would tag Devs, but usually thats just taken as a reason to delete my questions, so I wont tag them and hope they just read it.
    It's still broken, so I must assume we have to consider this a "feature"? :lol:
    edited November 2019
    Yea, doesnt look like we get any feedback at all :(

Unfortunately this is not part of the next publish so there is little hope to believe anyone in charge is even reading this thread :(
  • it took many years to get this 'fix'

The fix for the fix is probably gonna take just as long.
    edited November 2019
    it took many years to get this 'fix'

The fix for the fix is probably gonna take just as long.
    I keep getting told by Mariah that the developer team takes all the bug reports serious..

.. then I look where, when and how often developers react to bugs .. and I think she is just trolling me..

(she will prolly delete my post anyway since its only ok to call me a troll but not her :P)
  • lol