UO Store Information Missing/Wrong on Origin Shard

The UO Store button doesn't work.  But if you go to the Ultima Store under Help, it looks like your balance has been wiped.  However, logging in on another shard (presumably not Baja or Izumo) still seems to give correct information.

Comments

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    edited March 2018
    The UO Store button on the menu bar will not work until WW release of Publish 99. The wallet issue will be resolved with the next update to Origin, Izumo, and Baja. 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    That is nice to know TY
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Bleak said:
    The UO Store button on the menu bar will not work until WW release of Publish 99.
    What about the problem of incorrect balances showing on Origin, Baja, and Izumo though? Maybe an announcement would be good, just so people that play on those shards don't freak out....
    Margrette said:
    Bleak said:
    The UO Store button on the menu bar will not work until WW release of Publish 99.
    What about the problem of incorrect balances showing on Origin, Baja, and Izumo though? Maybe an announcement would be good, just so people that play on those shards don't freak out....
    Bleak said:
    The UO Store button on the menu bar will not work until WW release of Publish 99. The wallet issue will be resolved with the next update to Origin, Izumo, and Baja. 

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    edited March 2018
    Bilbo said:
    Margrette said:
    Bleak said:
    Bleak said:

Bilbo, that second sentence you bolded was NOT THERE when I made my reply.  Bleak must have edited his post.
     :)  That is why I quoted him as the answer.