Yamato Meet & Greet Gates?

Does anyone know if gates are provided (and from which banks/locations) to the dev team meet and greet on Yamato today (9am eastern)? I can't seem to find gates or anyone around. Thanks!

Comments

• KitiaraKitiara Posts: 63
    Oh well... I guess I'm not attending! 9:06am. Checked Luna, Britain, and New Haven. Can't find a gate. 

It would be helpful if there was a notation in the wiki or in the announcements of dates indicating the location or how to find gates to the events on each shard. I know these have gone on forever and everybody else in the world probably knows where they are, but it would help the few of us that are new to attending these. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Meet and Greets are usually held in Blackthorn's castle. I'm surprised you couldn't get help by calling out in General Chat in game :(
    I was figuring it may have been a language barrier, as the players I found at New Haven weren't answering either. 
    Thanks, Mariah! Are all of the meet and greets at Blackthorn's? For the recent one on Origin, there were gates from some banks. Are gates not available for all of the events? I just have newbie characters on my non-home shards and would rather gate than try to run to the castle without dying. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    As far as I know, yes they are all in the castle. I'm not sure on gates.  If not, I think you should be able to get even a new character to the castle using the town moongates.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Corrupted crystal portals found in most Luna housing areas can get you there with ease, “dungeon blackthorn” Then run up/out and towards the back upper floor of the castle.

i think if portals were available would depend on if the em of the shard put them up.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I forgot about this meet & greet.
    I am wondering if anybody took notes for it
  • MordredMordred Posts: 102
    The Notes are:
    Coming soon
    We will add that to the list
    No, that is not possible
    Email me please.
  • Violet said:
    Corrupted crystal portals found in most Luna housing areas can get you there with ease, “dungeon blackthorn” Then run up/out and towards the back upper floor of the castle.

i think if portals were available would depend on if the em of the shard put them up.
    Thanks, Violet!