Publish 107 - Jolly Roger Release 1

2»

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Krampus should work just like it did last year.
    I don't feel like we should have to test to see if its working.
    which is why I haven't tried it on TC.
    I would really love to see what the Krampus Stars look like.
    Is there any way we can get a clicky with the rewards.
    that way we can check to see if the recipes are craftable as intended.
    And to make sure we can put them in the recipe book too

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    @Kyronix I agree with @Cinderella please add a clicky so we can test the recipes...
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    @Cinderella & @ZekeTerra - you can collect the new recipes from the Britain Commons

• Thanks
  • @Kyronix I was able to create all 3 types of whips.  I was also able to reforge them, powder them and imbue them.  A few comments:
    5% success chance at GM Tinkering seems a little low since this is not an artifact - 20-30% seems more fitting.
    Reforging:  Most weapon makers reforge to get 100% Elemental damage which requires 3 charges of a runic hammer (which in itself is fine); however some of the other Properties in the Quality Named menu are no longer considered beneficial when crafting.  No one wants Lower Requirements (you can imbue it (if you really want it) nor do they usually want Self Repair since this property is removed during the imbuing process.  Random Slayers is another property that one does not desire when reforging, since you can imbue the Slayer that you want on the weapon.  Finally -Mage skill, should be in a different group, perhaps Mystic/of Sorcery would be a better place.  We definitely desire making -Mage weapons (specifically -15 Mage weapon), but it is not the property we are trying for when using the Quality Reforging group.

I went through 1500 leather creating 40 Exceptional weapons (using a +25 tali) and used 120 charges of the runic hammer to get 1 "useable/desired" weapon.
    Thanks again for giving us the chance to test the new weapon :)
    thank you
    @Kyronix was it intended for the Butchers to not spawn now?