Requesting small tweak to treasure hunting guardians

MerusMerus Posts: 656
edited September 2019 in General Discussions
@Kyronix @Mesanna
I know I have seen these requests discussed on these and other forums.  I also know we are coming to an end to this cycle of publishes and our team will be moving on to other subjects.  Before we move on, I would like to request two small tweaks for the treasure hunting guardians that will put a couple mobs in better balance with the system and other guardians.

1.  Please remove renegade changlings from the list of creatures that are eligible to spawn as a paragon.
2. Please replace the Allosaurus version that spawns with maps from the standard overland spawn version to the champ spawn version.

I believe both of these would be minor tweaks that would greatly enhance the maps in these two facets.

Regards,

All the treasure hunters of Ultima.

1. Do you support these adjustments9 votes
    1. Yes, please make these changes.
      77.78%
    2. No, I don't do treasure maps so I don't care.
      22.22%

Comments

• Poll has no way of saying No...

It's either yes or doesn't involve me.  
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Poll has no way of saying No...

That’s clearly because any real treasure hunter would be in favor of these two tweaks.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I'm a real treasure hunter and I'm fine with how it is currently. Poll does need another option - "No - Leave as is"
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I vote yes, if allosaurus spawn I just walk away, not worth the time for 3-4 alacrity scrolls and junk loot which is what hoard and trove tmaps have become.  Ditto for the renegade changeling, it spawns I just walk away.   Better thing to do with my day.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • WornOutYourToolWornOutYourTool Posts: 299
    edited September 2019
    Merus said:

That’s clearly because any real treasure hunter would be in favor of these two tweaks.
    Ah, "real treasure hunters" are the echo chamber yesmen around here that can't handle any challenge to you.  

Noted.
    Merus said:

Ah, "real treasure hunters" are the echo chamber yesmen around here that can't handle any challenge to you.  

Noted.
    There really is no argument that a paragon renegade changling and the allosaurus completely outclass any other guardian spawn.  Getting one of them makes a map in those facets a waste of time, much less if you end up with two or more.  Think what you want of those mobs, but they are very out of balance with the other guardians.
    Thought I would give this a bump and add another request.  In hopes of keeping pirate hunting interesting for longer than the end of this publish, I was thinking it would be nice if every pirate ship had a guaranteed level 4 treasure map for that facet or a legendary MiB.  Currently there are no mobs outside of Malas that drop level 4 maps (that I am aware of).  Adding them to pirate ships would provide a reliable way to obtain level 4 maps on additional facets.

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    I took those renegade changelings as a challenge, back when the loot was worth it. With the current loot however, I would also just walk away.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)